The online racing simulator
Still Having Problem (Drag Mode) Demo
hello ,

i have a little problem on my server. i want to buy the liscence soon but i still want to know more on server before.

My problem is : when everything is up ISRM and my server everything ok it say connection succefull the thing is i cant join everytime i try to join it put me in spec automaticly..... can someone help me for this... i just.. don't know what to do else... thx
can someone help me please
help ?
pm ur msn and ill help ya
i add you
i still want info..... doesnt work
someone know what to do ?
Quote from alexjones03 :hello ,

i have a little problem on my server. i want to buy the liscence soon but i still want to know more on server before.

My problem is : when everything is up ISRM and my server everything ok it say connection succefull the thing is i cant join everytime i try to join it put me in spec automaticly..... can someone help me for this... i just.. don't know what to do else... thx

Uh.. I can't really understand what you're trying to say.

Calm down, take a step back, and explain to me CLEARLY what your problem is.
hum press ESC and then Join Race if its not that maybe a screenshot can help us to help you :-)

else i'll send you my msn by pm too, i dont know where you came from, i'm coming from quebec, so i'll be free to help you after 5pm on weekday

PoM
Yea, problem solved, i was able to drag with him !!! Who's the king :-)
Quote from pom456 :Yea, problem solved, i was able to drag with him !!! Who's the king :-)

There isn't a king only a queen
Quote from Luke.S :There isn't a king only a queen

it been a long time but yeah it worked good ! but now i need to know how to do it back LoL

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG