The online racing simulator
Request: Steering Wheels for XRG/XFG in patch Z (demo)

Hi racers. Can you find me Wheels for XRG/XFG in patch Z (demo). I find one in marcls-home.de, but it is very ugly.

thakns
(:
they all work, i have a logitech one at the bottom of the 3rd page. they all work for road cars (xfg,xrg)
Quote from chavm481 :they all work, i have a logitech one at the bottom of the 3rd page. they all work for road cars (xfg,xrg)

You're using an old patch then. The XF and XR wheels have been changed with the latest patch. Those wheels still work on the other road cars, though.
Quote from MAGGOT :You're using an old patch then. The XF and XR wheels have been changed with the latest patch. Those wheels still work on the other road cars, though.

Yes. In this page there is only one s. wheel for Patch Z (road cars) and one for Race Cars, but i am using demo, not licensed

:rally_dri

Can anyone make me Patch Z nice wheel ? :nut:
There isn't much that can be done with the new road car wheels, since they use a tiled texture. Essentially colour changes are really all that can be done.
Yes, but for the GTR's
install patch y, copy xf.vob and xr.vob from data/veh and copy them to patch z data/veh. then you will get the old interiors and wheels.
Quote from Staticc :install patch y, copy xf.vob and xr.vob from data/veh and copy them to patch z data/veh. then you will get the old interiors and wheels.

Thanks. Later I will try this

I was trying to edit new wheels and didn't do anything nice looking
Quote from Staticc :install patch y, copy xf.vob and xr.vob from data/veh and copy them to patch z data/veh. then you will get the old interiors and wheels.

But after that he will not more can race online, he will get OOS.
Quote from Shadowww :But after that he will not more can race online, he will get OOS.

yes he can,i can. what is OOS?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG