The online racing simulator
V8 Supercars Phillip Island 500 2008
Hi, Not long now (14 days, 12 Hours and 14 minutes) till it starts! and i have VIP tickets into the pits and everywhere! that means i get to meet all the racers! Mums partner is one of the share owners Castrol sponsoring the V8 supercars..

I cant wait! its going to be sooo good! ill get some photos when the time comes and post them up!

Cya, Michael
#2 - amp88
Good thread, we don't have enough V8 Supercars on here considering the number of Aussies/Kiwis on the board!

Would love to have tickets to one of the enduros, I've been saying for a couple of years that I'll try and make the trip to Bathurst but not been able to make it for one reason or another. Maybe next year...

VIP access to the pits sounds pretty special, make sure you take a lot of pics for us (including the XXXX angels ).

For the race, I reckon Lowndes and Whincup will bring it home. They've been the most consistent pair at the enduros for a while (forgiving Whincup's pit entry at Bathurst last year). FPR will no doubt give them a run for their money considering the speed they've been showing lately.
Sweet, cant wait for the first of the enduros. I was going to say, "I hope its a good race", but who am I kidding, I dont think I have seen a bad V8s race. Best tin top racing by far. Look out for Skaife and Tander, you know they'll be making life difficult for the VodaPhone boys

Hope you have a great time, looking forward to the photos .
dont worry, the XXXX angels are one of the reasons why i cant wait to go so much!!! and V8 Supercar Racing is always really exciting, kangaroos jumping onto the track, crashes etc etc
I agree, V8s is the most interesting touring car series right now, every round rocks!

Hope to be making it to Bathurst one day too
Yeah, Bathurst is the pinicle in racing! 1000km round a windy hill is crazy!
woo post pics please i can't see many v8 supercar races they have some on speed channel sometimes but not much the rest i see are on youtube.
Bloody hell, I got into NASCAR because of this 6 week break. Car of Tomorrow at Bathurst and I might watch. Well, they are having parity complaints so the CoT is the way to go :P
Nice, I went past that racetrack when we visited the penguins
Gotta love the penguin perade, you saw them out at seal rock?
Quote from mutt107 :woo post pics please i can't see many v8 supercar races they have some on speed channel sometimes but not much the rest i see are on youtube.

There's a torrent alternative. PM me if interested Haven't missed a V8 Supercar race in two years thanks to it.

Who wins the race? FPR of course
Yeah, i just noticed it looks like westhill... almost really the same
FPR looks very strong, Frosty is like Schumi . His pace in some races this year was incredible. Though i am Team Vodafone's and Jamie Whincup's fan, i think they are going to win it all. 88(8) doesn't simply have enough luck this year, race in Hamilton was the worst of all.

Oh and i almost forgot, flat tyre for Holden!
Great new format for this year. Watched the 1st two sprint races yestarday, excellent stuff.

Looking forward to watching the biggie tonight
hmm, any streams for this?
Mark Skaife wins 39th round with Garth Tander. Good on 'em both.
#18 - JCTK
Quote from hansonator69 :Mark Skaife wins 39th round with Garth Tander. Good on 'em both.

when was the last time Skaife won a round~? I lost track already... lol

all that I remember was Skaife had absoblutely disastrous enduros in recent years, at least he now finally won one again~!
Great action packed race. That shower sure through a wild card into the mix
Im visiting family in Brisbane,arrive thursday before bathurst.full day flaked out in front of TV is planned for sunday race then my last weekend, before i head home, is at Indy
Tango
I didnt realise Giovanardi and Neal from the BTCC drove in this race until i read it in this weeks Autosport
Yeah lol, Gio took some one out.
He finished 17th and Neal finished 19th, right?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG