The online racing simulator
Anyone want me to make a LFS Bebo Group!?
(74 posts, started )
Quote from CSF :Let's be honest, very few of the sluts do that because they want to be noticed.

The rest do it because it's a form of artistic expression which further develops their intellect?
#27 - CSF
But you can still see them and view the profile alot more easily than something like Facebook, giving the feeling that they are only on Bebo...
#28 - CSF
Quote from xaotik :The rest do it because it's a form of artistic expression which further develops their intellect?

I mean compared with Facebook etc where it is much more closed.
Och, i don't know. I mean i just use it to view friends and meet new "non sluttish" people. I enjoy bebo, good fun, just does get frustrating with all the sluts shouting out there msn and wanting to go on camera, but it is easily ignored.
#30 - AMB
Quote from Jakg :I tried last night but realised I don't want to be in the same group as anyone else on bebo after seeing profiles like this and this.

EDIT - Bebo is a social networking site (like MySpace). The best layout / usability by far, but most people on there are 12 - 18 year old chavs or slutty girls.

Daam that first one is HOT, and who sais they are slutty? maybe there just not fridges like some people, do they live near you? or just see them on a random group?

Maybe they enjoy the finer things in life HAHAHA.
True, just because they show off there body does give the impression there slutty, but not in all cases...I don't know it is just like everything else everyone has there opinions.
#32 - CSF
Quote from johnfromsunnymull :Och, i don't know. I mean i just use it to view friends and meet new "non sluttish" people. I enjoy bebo, good fun, just does get frustrating with all the sluts shouting out there msn and wanting to go on camera, but it is easily ignored.

The random fake accounts are more annoying.
Quote from johnfromsunnymull :Och, i don't know. I mean i just use it to view friends and meet new "non sluttish" people. I enjoy bebo, good fun, just does get frustrating with all the sluts shouting out there msn and wanting to go on camera, but it is easily ignored.

You're a ****ing faggot.

Who the **** turns down cam shows from 16yo sluts?
#34 - CSF
Quote from Klutch :You're a ****ing faggot.

Oh I don't know, maybe people who aren't that desperate.
Quote from johnfromsunnymull :i can make a LFS Bebo group and skin for anyone who wants it or is there already one i can join?

Just tell me if you like the idea or not.

In a word, no.

LFS is already doing just grand in terms of attracting illiterate 12 year olds dat carnt spel and spray spam everywhere like an elephant sprays shit after a vindaloo. It doesn't need any encouragement from the hellhole that is Bebo.
Quote from CSF :The random fake accounts are more annoying.

Yea, they are really annoying, people trying to be other people!

Quote from Klutch :You're a ****ing faggot.

Looks like i do. Looking at most of the people here they would too. I mean god if your that despirate for someone i think you should maybe try street corners, never know who will be wanting your money lol
#37 - Jakg
Quote from AMB :Daam that first one is HOT, and who sais they are slutty? maybe there just not fridges like some people, do they live near you? or just see them on a random group?

I know them IRL.
#38 - AMB
Quote from Klutch :I never denied the text was annoying.

And yep, you're gay.
They aren't my type of girls
but with tits like the first one
and a body like the second one.

Paper bags come in handy

Are you gay or something? or do you just have the feeling they are chavs because they use those words, i'm guessing your emo or some crap, the only girls you have are the ones that dress up like it's halloween and look like skinny sluts, seriously though you and the people that respond like o they're chavs need to have your head kicked in and if you have the balls to say it to someone other than over the internet it would happen.
Quote from STROBE :In a word, no.

LFS is already doing just grand in terms of attracting illiterate 12 year olds dat carnt spel and spray spam everywhere like an elephant sprays shit after a vindaloo. It doesn't need any encouragement from the hellhole that is Bebo.

Thank you the first person to answer my question.
#41 - AMB
Quote from CSF :Oh I don't know, maybe people who aren't that desperate.

What else am i to do when i don't have a girlfriend, or any other form of female companion / friends with benefits going on?

Quote from johnfromsunnymull :
Looks like i do. Looking at most of the people here they would too. I mean god if your that despirate for someone i think you should maybe try street corners, never know who will be wanting your money lol

Who the **** pays for sex?
If i want sex, i'll go and look for a slut IRL.

Quote from AMB :Are you gay or something? or do you just have the feeling they are chavs because they use those words, i'm guessing your emo or some crap, the only girls you have are the ones that dress up like it's halloween and look like skinny sluts, seriously though you and the people that respond like o they're chavs need to have your head kicked in and if you have the balls to say it to someone other than over the internet it would happen.

What the **** are you on about?
I never called them chavs, i called them sluts with faces that are paper-bag-worthy.
Quote from AMB :Aww your a lucky boy haha

Damn right! Were you live mate?

Onle joking
Quote from Klutch :What else am i to do when i don't have a girlfriend, or any other form of female companion / friends with benefits going on?

Who the **** pays for sex?
If i want sex, i'll go and look for a slut IRL.

Well mate that shows it you don't have a girlfriend.

I do. Hence why im not taking slutty 16 year olds for cam. If you wan't to feel free, good on you
Quote from johnfromsunnymull :Well mate that shows it you don't have a girlfriend.

I do. Hence why im not taking slutty 16 year olds for cam. If you wan't to feel free, good on you

I had one up until recently.
I just don't understand how any straight guy would turn down a camshow from a 16yo slut. DOesn't make sense to me
#46 - aoun
Klutch, mate...It aint like it is here, over there.
Because if i wanted a show i could just ask my girlfriend ...So much easier! Also you know she is clean :P
#48 - AMB
Klutch they are not bad looking actually very nice looking, i'd love to see you post your girlfriend, if you've ever had one that is and if you do i'll tell you what I think,

P.S your next post will be along these lines, 'I haven't got one you blah blah, post a picture of yours blah blah....
#49 - aoun
Quote from johnfromsunnymull :Because if i wanted a show i could just ask my girlfriend ...So much easier! Also you know she is clean :P

You dont know if shes clean man.. :P
Lets not get into posting girlfriends Already a thread take it over there

Anyone want me to make a LFS Bebo Group!?
(74 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG