The online racing simulator
Quote from JO53PHS :OMFG That's a shambles...

You could have at least resized it

/facepalm

I did resize it.

Feel free to do it yo'self, though.

:-)

d
OMG Serbian Hell drivers passed us!! (117.)

Joe get yar ass in race one to gain points
Quote from hyntty :OMG Serbian Hell drivers passed us!! (117.)

Joe get yar ass in race one to gain points

1. You do not go to race one to gain points. If you want points, you go to Race 3, nub.

2. I will get points when I have finished my homework
Ya!! get your asses in the servers you points whores
CR is just waiting to be knocked off the top spot. They are lonely up their all by their lonesomes.
Quote from Toddshooter :
CR is just waiting to be knocked off the top spot.

Then you're gonna have to carry on waiting for a long time
Quote from dekojester :I upped a jpg version. Jackson was a n00b and upped the png, which CTRA no likey.

Also, note the line below the NDR team chart: " (1 additional team member is excluded from this table due to insufficient CTRA participation)."

d

Aaaaaah thanks - Thats why it didn't work!!
pssst..You could add a single 1h UF1/FE1 event to the calendar....
So that we get to see Joe epic fail again by clipping the grass.

Jusss' kidding.
Quote from TFalke55 :Dates which are now to be changed due to the IGTC Schedule:

27/06/2009 - The 2009 Kyoto 500
25/07/2009 - Grand Prix in the streets of South City
22/08/2009 - Grand Prix of Aston

hmmm how now? We need to get it done in cooperation with OWRL and should stay with the oneGP co-op... don't we?
Quote from TFalke55 :hmmm how now? We need to get it done in cooperation with OWRL and should stay with the oneGP co-op... don't we?

TBH I think we should keep the dates. Only one of us will ever be racing in the race, and we could just put all the non-NDR guys in the car for that race (if any of them EVER REPLY TO THEIR PMS YES THATS A HINT!)

And I doubt anyone would want to be in both the IGTC and the Kyoto 500, and if they do I'm sure their team has lots of other drivers to use
Quote from J@tko :TBH I think we should keep the dates. Only one of us will ever be racing in the race, and we could just put all the non-NDR guys in the car for that race (if any of them EVER REPLY TO THEIR PMS YES THATS A HINT!)

And I doubt anyone would want to be in both the IGTC and the Kyoto 500, and if they do I'm sure their team has lots of other drivers to use

CoRe wanted last year but all drivers were involved... just as example... well and i could expect similar stuff for LFSCART... at least that could happen... OWRL did not yet release their FO8 schedule... so we could think about rescheduling...

it is a bit sad that DWB did not react on our question to not have a cross over for the Kyoto 500
Quote from TFalke55 :it is a bit sad that DWB did not react on our question to not have a cross over for the Kyoto 500

He's offline atm
Quote from J@tko :He's offline atm

we ... well ok deko told him before christmas (if i remember correctly) the date of the Kyoto 500
Quote from J@tko :TBH I think we should keep the dates. Only one of us will ever be racing in the race, and we could just put all the non-NDR guys in the car for that race (if any of them EVER REPLY TO THEIR PMS YES THATS A HINT!)

By the way: Events that NDR are organizing/adminning ALWAYS ALWAYS take precedent over events that NDR are entering in to race.

I'll see what I can sort out IGTC wise and then go from there.

d
... Well if people added these to the RACE CALENDAR and other people payed attention to that, these misshaps wouldn't happen would they?
Quote from hyntty :... Well if people added these to the RACE CALENDAR and other people payed attention to that, these misshaps wouldn't happen would they?

The rest of the conflicts with LFSCART can be easily sorted on our end with start times and such.

I've talked to DWB about the 500, and he'll see what he can do to move IGTC. If not, I will reschedule the smash.

d
Quote from DeadWolfBones :The schedule has been adjusted.

We will have 7 races rather than 8, with a 1-month break in June. Since the final race is 8 hours rather than 4, this comes out to the same amount of driving time as the previous seasons. It also gets rid of an iffy South City Town race, erases the Kyoto 500 conflict, and gives teams a nice mid-season break. Aston North and Westhill International Reversed have been shifted up a month each in the schedule.

Thanks!

who was that guy who shouted for that conflict
a suggestion: as we had two succesful "eduro" races, we could organise a propper one during this year... maybe with V8Supercars Bathurst 1000 as model (Standing Start + Team Racing) as single stand event.
I speak about some time in the future, not within 2 months, but later this year or beginning of next year
Quote from TFalke55 :a suggestion: as we had two succesful "eduro" races, we could organise a propper one during this year... maybe with V8Supercars Bathurst 1000 as model (Standing Start + Team Racing) as single stand event.
I speak about some time in the future, not within 2 months, but later this year or beginning of next year

A longer endurance race is most definitely on the NDR Long-Term 'to-do' list
If it's FE4, i'm for it. It would be most similar to Bathurst.

OK OK It's not yet
Quote from dekojester :
January - February: Kyoto 250 (KY1 / XRT)
February - early May: Live for Speed Beginner's Cup
April - October: LFSCART
April - October: oneGP F1 World Series
May - June: 2009 Kyoto 500 (KY1 / FO8)
Late October - December: Mini-FBM Series

I think you're missing this :

Quote from LFSCART's Rulebook :
6.8. The drivers finishing first, second and third in the driver’s Championship are

qualified for the annual New Dimension Racing Events All-Star Race.

Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :I think you're missing this :

It was an idea by me, wich is not yet decided to be enforced... that the winners of one year will get together before christmas (my thought) to have a shootout... however, this proposual I put into the rules though never really have discussed it with joe jackson deko timo ...
BTW: Will there be an easter endurance event like the ones for Christmas and New Year?

We were talking about a 24 hour race with UF1s on Kyoto Grand Prix, IIRC.

No, seriously, will there be something?
Quote from zeugnimod :BTW: Will there be an easter endurance event like the ones for Christmas and New Year?

We were talking about a 24 hour race with UF1s on Kyoto Grand Prix, IIRC.

No, seriously, will there be something?

UF1s, 2h, track and date TBC

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG