The online racing simulator
Share s1
(28 posts, closed, started )
Share s1
Hllo,
I got S1 from yesterday but how can i share one unlock with my brother ( different account)??
Joshua
You have to buy a seperate account for your brother. I believe it is against the license agreement too share your license.
and how?
#4 - garph
You cannot share an S1 or S2 account.

You can unlock LFS on more than 1 computer but that is for a single account, if your brother wants a seperate account and wants to race online then you or he will need to buy S1 or S2.
#5 - AMB
Quote from Josewiet :and how?

Have you brother install LFS, and unlock it on his LFS using your name and password, who cares if you share? pshh don't let em know ROFL.
Quote from AMB :Have you brother install LFS, and unlock it on his LFS using your name and password, who cares if you share? pshh don't let em know ROFL.

you do know you just gave him infomation that could brake the terms of the EULA?

you can unlock it on more than one computer, but you cant play online, you can play over LAN tho
#7 - AMB
Yes I do, but i'm guessing there are many people that do it, like me.
Quote from AMB :Yes I do, but i'm guessing there are many people that do it, like me.

:bananadea
Also on other hand, you're only have a little number of unlocks.

So if you and yer brother is using same pc I think it would be impossible to have two seperate licensed LFS accounts? Or am I wrong?

As you would have to change accoutn everytime either of em plays.

Correct me if I'm being retarded and talking ubergine like always.
Or you just, you know, make two LFS installations :dunce:
It is fine to share a single account on two HOME computers. (being in the same household) and play over the LAN. I never did this since my dad wasn't interested, but I talked to the developers about it back when I first got S2.
If you want installations on two computers, you'll need to buy two licences.

If you want to race each with your own seperate name and stats but on the same computer you'll need two licences running on seperate installations.

If however, you don't mind sharing the same name and stats (and infractions, bans and reputations, should the other misbehave, something that you'll have little or no control over, rememeber) then just use the one licence.
You wont be able to race online using a single license.... You can only race with each other in a local network game.

If you get a second license, you can both be online together

@AMB... sad man.. sad.
from lfs.net

3. Unlock Rules and Regulations
3.1You may install S1 or S2 on 2 computers for your own use or to race a friend on a Local Network.

So install on 2 PC's wherever you want, BUT only race on a LAN.

Argument OVER!

#15 - AMB
Quote from teedot :You wont be able to race online using a single license.... You can only race with each other in a local network game.

If you get a second license, you can both be online together

@AMB... sad man.. sad.

Why am I sad, I mean I have other accounts, not like I can't afford to buy licenses, what I do with my account is my problem, if I get banned, then so be it.
great attitude
#17 - AMB
Thanks dude, as always.
You mean Mbah, AMB and your dads or have you got some more secret ones?
#19 - AMB
Don't have mBah, my dads...is his not mine.
#20 - arco
Quote from racer hero :You have to buy a seperate account for your brother. I believe it is against the license agreement too share your license.

Quote from Josewiet :and how?

Buy a voucher code and give it to him.
Quote from AMB :Don't have mBah, my dads...is his not mine.

Soo how many do you have then? Seems a waste to me, i don't see the need for them, people that buy second accounts are usually the guys that have ****ed people off and have bad reputation, i thought yours was pretty good so just seems weird.
#23 - AMB
I have other accounts because I have bad rep on here, also just to do other things, like I actually have a drift account

and my other is for racing.

Edit: 3 Including this one, and before you ask like others, I won't give names.

Edit2: Although 'rep' actually doesn't bother me as much as it usto, now I don't care about what most people think, I just play the game, have my fun, and if anyone doesn't like it, i'll throw abuse back at em, and I can annoy them more than they can annoy me, and I will.
you sound just like someone else i know from LFS, Brataccas, is that you??
#25 - AMB
Quote from danthebangerboy :you sound just like someone else i know from LFS, Brataccas, is that you??

if your referring to me then no.
This thread is closed

Share s1
(28 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG