The online racing simulator
Stupid AI
(32 posts, started )
Quote from rediske :all said, why didn't the thread finish here?

Let me get it right !?
You decide when we are finished "talking" in this thread ?
Quote from alland44 :You decide when we are finished "talking" in this thread ?

sigh!

It was a question, a rather sarcastic one yes. I'm sorry you didn't get it...

A decision is something completely different, for example I'm deciding right now not to post in this thread again and watch the F1 race instead
Quote from Uncle Rooster :Have some spare time and wanna laugh at AI ?

Set up a local race on any track with 20 AIs and assign one different car model to every AI... place them on the starting grid so the slowest cars are in first position and fastest are in the back... then just watch the race.

I did that, this is what happened..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zmsOrR-T9I
Quote from rediske :sigh!

It was a question, a rather sarcastic one yes. I'm sorry you didn't get it...

A decision is something completely different, for example I'm deciding right now not to post in this thread again and watch the F1 race instead

That`s funny - I was beeing sarcastic too

Keep your tongue in your mouth, then it is not beeing so "brown".

(Just for you - Sarcasm again)
I like the AI in LFS. It might be a bit stupid on times, but at least they do make mistakes, which is difficult to say about most other racing sims.
their fun to play with!
I'm not sure how important improving the AI in LFS is exactly, but having the AI, in LFS, is very important. If they ever removed the AI, I wouldn't renew my license for the newest version. I'm sure I'm not alone in that I play offline a lot, on pro settings it can still be a challenge, and because the AI are kind of stupid, and make the mistakes, it makes the race more challenging. To survive a race with 19-20AI is good training, and if on something like SO, it can be a great way for ppl to train and learn how to race before going online. There's more to racing than scoring hot lap times, ya gotta be able to avoid accidents, pit strategies, so, yeah, offline AI is what makes this Sim the best, along with it's multiplayer racing.

Stupid AI
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG