The online racing simulator
Speed Core - "The Movie"
(7 posts, started )
Speed Core - "The Movie"
Nice stuff! I liked it . The end was better then the begining imo. Loved the action (specially that dangerous recovery from a spin in the FOX!!!). It was cool. 1 thing is that I think that at one point a car goes through the camera (I know it was close once but once I think it actually went through).

Good job keep it up!
As Mr.Burns would say..

"Eeeeexcellent!"

Well, the video looked cool, and have some nice scenes Falcon (Pito ), the only thing i must say is that there is allready a LFS video with the same name...this one should at most be called, SpeedCore the movie 2 imo...

But i forgive you "Pito"...

Edited: Maybe the sound was a bit too low...

Cheers...
Quote from evilpimp :...1 thing is that I think that at one point a car goes through the camera (I know it was close once but once I think it actually went through).

i also saw it, but just after i uploaded the video

Quote from FOX 1977 :...the only thing i must say is that there is allready a LFS video with the same name...

you're right about that...sorry it doesnt cross my mind, for the next video i'll keep that in my mind

Quote from FOX 1977 :...Maybe the sound was a bit too low...Cheers...

then just put your speakers a little higher... just joking

Thanks
ARGHHH im 38 seconds in and its that song that everyone uses in every trailer for every cinema movie ever!! arghh Clint Mansell- Requiem for a dream theme!!

Anyway, nice movie I think it's a bit too long it kind of kills the song if you use the whole thing. Notice trailers only use about a minute of it, or even 30 seconds. I liked almost all of the camera angles and the slow motion parts were good too =D nice! 8/10
Overall I think its a decent movie,

- Many people will like it because of the song.
- It wasn't fully action packed, but you did have some nice action scenes.
- The RB4 and XRR scenes were pretty nice.

however...

- Song is amazing, but a little overused for slowmotion vids on LFS.
- Some of the scenes didn't quite make sense.. (1fxr 4xrts.. ?)
- Most of the scenes that you tried to sync with the beat were very predictable.
- A touch of low FPS on some scenes
- Some scenes were on for too long.

Speed Core - "The Movie"
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG