The online racing simulator
So nice!!
Very nice...downloading...
Great job Lynce! A must in everyones dds folder
So.... How do I downlaod it from mega upload? (I know nooby question but still)
There is a code in the upper left part of the screen which says enter the code and after that you press download
Ok thanks alot.
Thanks for all comments.

This model(Racebout Unique) appear in " Sensations in Slowmotion".

Coming Soon.

Record 15%, post production 13,7%.

Squid want good movie now
That sound interesting...
@squidhead. Thanks brother.

@jonaz lindberg. Thanks too.

I'm planing for other addons because I need it for this movie.

There will be some sequences that require high-resolution textures and special models of cars so that there is something new in the video.

This video is a very extensive (work over new effects). That's why development is slow. Very slow.

Some sequences needed to be remaded.
-
(Lynce) DELETED by Lynce
Nice Work with the RAC bro. And the Movie starting looks wicked lol. Gonna havta to see it. Keep up the good work.
Thanks for your opinion.

New addon is incoming.

Tomorrow or past tomorrow I'll upload it.

Why i did this addon is for the video i am doing now.
only lynce could make the rac so pretty

also, your lfs intro is GREAT...
Muy bueno y muy currado! Espero ansioso por los fondos que faltan (sobre todo el del garage :nod. De que irá lo de arias SFX?

Saludos!

-------------------------
Awesome work! I can't wait for all backgrounds. And what will be arias SFX?
#41 - VtS
Quote from Napalm Candy :Muy bueno y muy currado! Espero ansioso por los fondos que faltan (sobre todo el del garage :nod. De que irá lo de arias SFX?

Saludos!

-------------------------
Awesome work! I can't wait for all backgrounds. And what will be arias SFX?

Regards to all. I´m Arias, first, sorry for my bad enlish. My part of the addon will be especially the sound part, so much of road, wheels, wind, motive, cars sounds ... this way as everything the interfaz of the LFS. A greeting.

Arias.
Could you upload the file again somewhere? I don't find it on lfsdatabase.eu. Could by the new place for it? Thanks
Download link
Quote from Pasci :Could you upload the file again somewhere? I don't find it on lfsdatabase.eu. Could by the new place for it? Thanks

I have downloaded this files a while ago... until the links in the first post are fixed, you can download using this link:

http://depositfiles.com/files/es4i75rme
Woooah! Ive been away like ~2years from the game now, slowly starting to get back to the business and was thinking to try some totally new cars to me.. like Rac, what i never used to drive in the pass. But feeling like something was wrong. It was.. well.. boring

But then i noticed your revolution pack topic, and was totally suprised that you still got strength to improve LFS! so i founded this addon from your revolution pack topic, and was totally shocked about the quality of this addon, just brilliant! Thank you for your good work!
Quote from Tomson(FIN) :Woooah! Ive been away like ~2years from the game now, slowly starting to get back to the business and was thinking to try some totally new cars to me.. like Rac, what i never used to drive in the pass. But feeling like something was wrong. It was.. well.. boring

But then i noticed your revolution pack topic, and was totally suprised that you still got strength to improve LFS! so i founded this addon from your revolution pack topic, and was totally shocked about the quality of this addon, just brilliant! Thank you for your good work!

Thank you Tomson.

Cheers.
perfect

Raceabout Unique Edition (Based on Pagani Zonda Cinque)
(48 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG