The online racing simulator
Equalizer For windows?
(7 posts, started )
Equalizer For windows?
Someon have a equalizer for windows?

To work with all sounds came out from the Sound card , i have the C-mediaWave Devise as Sound driver , and i serch on the inet and dont came nothing for that driver to put some type of equalizer =P

If somoen have 1 plz , share it
try SRS sandbox (google is ur m8)
can make it allot better!
Quote from Inouva :Someon have a equalizer for windows?

To work with all sounds came out from the Sound card , i have the C-mediaWave Devise as Sound driver , and i serch on the inet and dont came nothing for that driver to put some type of equalizer =P

If somoen have 1 plz , share it

On my ex-PC I used to have C-media and it had pretty good EQ on it... Maybe updating to newer version?
Quote from G13Haze :try SRS sandbox (google is ur m8)
can make it allot better!

Yep is a great implement for better equalizer for windows

Quote from BigPeBe :On my ex-PC I used to have C-media and it had pretty good EQ on it... Maybe updating to newer version?

I have the lastest one of C-media , but i serchin in the control panel - sound thingy and dont have equalizer

SRS sandbox sound is great , i have 5.1 sound on my crap pc and now i can control all , i like the Sub-Woofer
#5 - Migz
That srs soundbox is absolutely gorgeous!
Its actually revived my bass from the dead.
But does anyone know any websites where i can get more presets for it?
maybe on the srs website..
but presets where made on diffrent systems so it wont sound as they where made by the one that uploaded it. (diffrent speakers,soundcard etc etc)
so my advice make em urself.. just listen and test :P
anyway with mp3's u have to change the EQ at almost any song cause every song is not the same.
also dont use the SRS thing if u have a decent Xfi soundcard it will distort very muchos ^^
#7 - Migz
I dont think its possible to create presets on it

Equalizer For windows?
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG