The online racing simulator
Traction control on FZ50 [solved]
Hi all,

Is it possible to totally disable the traction control on the FZ5?

Even when I have toggled it off (either in car or via the setup screen) the TC still tries to take over mid-corner.
Quote from IIIIIbarcodeIIIII :Hi all,

Is it possible to totally disable the traction control on the FZ5?

Even when I have toggled it off (either in car or via the setup screen) the TC still tries to take over mid-corner.

there is a button to switch it off, or you can do that from setup screen. If its switched off, the blue light will always be lighted on the dashbord.
When you set the TC off the it is off. If something interferes with your cornering, then it's not the TC. Maybe post a single player replay so we can see what's going on.
I hang my head in shame:

I thought TC was off when the blue light was off and not vice-versa.

Thanks for your help!

File this one under 'tard :P
i always wondered why the blue light was on even when i turn TC off.
Normally when TC is on, the blue light is off. Then as soon as the TC actively engages, the light turns on, so you can see when the TC is working/doing something.

When you turn TC off the blue light is always on, as a warning sign that TC is not activated. If the light was off at that point, then you wouldn't know if TC is turned off completely or just not active at the moment.
I hate driving the FZ50 with the TC on, it interferes way too much.
It's like in real life - when you turn the TC off in a car a big warning light appears on the dash to remind you it's off. When you turn it back on, the lights goes off and calm is restored.
When your driving hit the "o" button I think it is to shut it off or turn it on.
At least my six-fingered hands allow me to steer with firm precision!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG