The online racing simulator
Forum Status
(11 posts, started )
Forum Status
I dont know if it has been suggested before, but would it be possible to disply a little thing that shows if youre online in the forum.
Can help someimtes.
It says when and what server you are using online below your avatar in this forum, but you wont be able to see it yourself unless you go online and come on here and look at the same time. If you want to show your status in another forum follow this link... http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=14762
Its brilliant and works perfectly. It will not work on this forum though as its already shown near your avater, as mentioned earlier. All the code info is also in the link. I hope this helps!
I dont mean racing online, i mean being online on the forum.
#4 - Bean0
Aye, most forums have an online/offline light bulb or suchlike.

I think you can check individual people by viewing their profiles.
I like that idea. Most forums have a little buble that's either grey or green, telling if your online or not.
Or you could do it this way - name's are highlighted with orange color of online.
I do like the idea with the bubbles more.
+1 from me
#8 - Gunn
The feature was disabled long ago (along with a few other "live" features) to reduce the load on the server.
When it was enabled I found it quite useful. Wouldn't mind seeing it brought back.
Its seen only in member details.
+1 from me
Sure, why not? It's a little easier than looking through the member list at the bottom of the main page.

Forum Status
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG