The online racing simulator
Treat yourself, get a MOMO or DFP, or go the whole hog and get a G25.
You dont have to understand how a poty works, just look if its attached the right way without any slackness(?), and if it is and still makes problems take it out and ask for a similar one in a (!professional!) electronic store.
Hehe, but I bought it from a pretty fancy store, maybe they got what I need there hmm...
Quote from The Very End :Hehe, but I bought it from a pretty fancy store, maybe they got what I need there hmm...

Why not getting the wheel to that fancy store and ask those guys if they know whats wrong and can it will be fixed and for what price? I'm quite sure they might help you, and repair cost will be waaaaay lower than buying a new wheel. Worth a try
Well, the store is fancy, but not the workers. Some young kid with bags under his eyes after playing World Of Warcraft all night long before going to work

Highly doubt he can do a shit about it lol..
Quote from The Very End :

Highly doubt he can do a shit about it lol..

I don't think so Even though, Its worth a try. Unless you don't care about money and just want to buy a new better wheel
I care about money, but I am probally just lazy and wants a fast solution, meaning just go buying one is faster
But I'll wait and see, still with some turn compensation I almost can go straight, and I still can turn pretty good - meaning it's still usable at same point. But I should think of getting a new one.
Bumping this one to ask for aid. I did not buy a new wheel and have been stucked with this crappy wheel for long enough now, I want to do something about it!

Are there any ways I can somewhat fix the cencor (as I understand that is the problem core here) myself? I don't care if varanty goes out, because if it won't get fixed I'll rather throw it than using time, money and effort sending it in. So, any guides or help please? I am no superhuman, and got limited tools aviable too, so hopefully I don't have to do some rocket science to this bastard wheel
open it up and send pics
Don't got any camera, and my phone's camera is destroyed after a party lol <.<
=( Logitec Driving Force Ex, looks simple, got to be simple to fix? :P
You could open the pedals case and take the potentiometer from the brake pedal and switch it with the one from the wheel then set a deadzone or assign brake to a different key. Usually a worn potentiometer is hard to fix plus it's pretty small so it is hard to handle. I can't think of anything more simple than that. A new potentiometer would be perfect for you though. You can also check this out.
Thanks a lot for the help mate
But instead of that I bought a new wheel, same type but new. Works like charm. I plan trick them by sending the old one in for fix, while I have the new one home. So when that eventually breakes I can send it in for fix and still have a working wheel home

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG