The online racing simulator
G25 Stock
(9 posts, started )
G25 Stock
Does anyone have any idea where I can get hold of a G25 in the UK for less than £200? I've racked my brain and tried looking on google at work but anywhere <200 is out of stock. Really want one by weekend

thnx in advance!
DO NOT GO TO DELL

Ordered 5 weeks a go...

1-2 week Delivery

No G25 Yet!!

Rotten Bastards cant get off there ass...

Probally took them 2 days to ship from America to UK ...

4 weeks and 5 days to send them Just across the road!!
Quote from Jordan2007 :DO NOT GO TO DELL

Ordered 5 weeks a go...

1-2 week Delivery

No G25 Yet!!

Rotten Bastards cant get off there ass...

Probally took them 2 days to ship from America to UK ...

4 weeks and 5 days to send them Just across the road!!

Eeeek, that's shocking! I'd be going mental lol. Am definitely after guaranteed Saturday delivery.
#4 - Wakey
Quote from daddeh :Does anyone have any idea where I can get hold of a G25 in the UK for less than £200? I've racked my brain and tried looking on google at work but anywhere <200 is out of stock. Really want one by weekend

thnx in advance!

Got one last week from Amazon

£160 next day delivery

Yeah amazon is always good at shipment, got mine from there for a reasonable price as well.
Back when I got mine I used Dabs, very good about a replacement when the internal power circuitry went wrong after a few weeks too - printed a label and they sent a courier to my work to collect.

I've heard that G25's are in short supply though, maybe Dell didn't have any left and weren't aware there's a shortage and gave a standard ETA. What they said on the iRacing forums is that Logitech said they are dependant on stock from China that hasn't shipped because of the Olympics.

I guess anyone with a live stock indicator showing it available (like Amazon and Dabs) you'd be alright to order from.
#8 - ajp71
Got mine from Amazon, about £160 and 2 day free delivery.

G25 Stock
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG