The online racing simulator
itsPhilthy`s -.- Showroom
(159 posts, started )
FXO itsPhilthy Edition
so far...
updated headlights and rear bumber...
thanks e2mustang for inspiration,
Lynce for the best FXO textures ever....
Attached images
FXO 6.jpg
FXO 5.jpg
This is really something very good. Thanks to everyone, who is helping us.
came out very nice!
Request by W1ldPort75 - TSO
Attached images
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
Very nice job Phil , nice looking renders - the last on is awesome .

Keep up the good work .
WOWOWOW :elefant: thank you so much , it looks great , got a new desktop backround pic :bowdown:
Tso Garage Render
requested by W1ldPort75
Attached images
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
:bannana_p:boing::clapclap::sheep::guitarist:spin::monkey::static::eclipseeh

No words to say so i thought of this , thx bro , keep up the good work .
I agree they are nice, but you don't have to use all those emoticons, do you?
No offence ofcourse. Just my opinion .
Sry Bose , i was just soooo happy to finally have a nice render
Quote from W1ldPort75 :Sry Bose , i was just soooo happy to finally have a nice render

Hehe, i understand. no offence mate
VW SCIROCCO Skins by Kirill.D.
-.-
Attached images
scirocco garage.jpg
scirocco tallink.jpg
scirocco.jpg
scirocco 2.jpg
scirocco 3.jpg
Holy lord Phil , even after GTA IV nolife nights You're still master :P. Very damn nice renders !
Lack of reality, because under car I cant see shadows. Other than that, quite good, but shadowing ruins the effect.

And one question more: when the world uses asphalt in studio ?
You can have what you what in a studio. I did photo shoot in a studio with all sort of material flooring (as long as the client can afford it)
Studio is a large room with facility that allows you to hang, and put things for your photography or filming requirement. So you can put what you want in it.
Quote from okijuhans :Lack of reality, because under car I cant see shadows. Other than that, quite good, but shadowing ruins the effect.

And one question more: when the world uses asphalt in studio ?

More like a garage, not studio. illepall

E: Nice renders though.
-
(okijuhans) DELETED by okijuhans
Quote from samyip :You can have what you what in a studio. I did photo shoot in a studio with all sort of material flooring (as long as the client can afford it)
Studio is a large room with facility that allows you to hang, and put things for your photography or filming requirement. So you can put what you want in it.

And studio cars dont have shadows ? My idea should have been clear- no matter material - there must be shadows.

To Kristjan : you are misunderstand the point, Taxi scene is not garage scene (where are garage stuff ? ) . Phil has its own garage scene. Read first and dont make such stupid answers.
There are shadows if you look closely... itsPhilthy's lighting setup probably is more of a difussed than strong spot light to case strong shadows. Also the reflective materials (car and floor) will make shadows appear weak.
It may not have the 'Area light' shadow effect though, (which the shadow is stronger at the contact point and gradually fades away when further apart.) but I am sure he did put shadows on his lighting.
Quote from okijuhans :
To Kristjan : you are misunderstand the point, Taxi scene is not garage scene (where are garage stuff ? ) . Phil has its own garage scene. Read first and dont make such stupid answers.

You didn't mention that in the first post. illepall
would it be possible to have some indycar/champcar designs on FBM please. Especialy Forsythe. Many thanks.

P.S. hope this is the right place to ask.
Check Car skins thread for that. This thread is for renders Phil makes
Presenting my new selfmade studio:

without skins it looks better but its still WIP...
skin from 2. and 3. made by Design Dudes...
3. image is a bit edited and
4. is Void`s Skin from Lightning Racing (LR|Race Center)
Attached images
new studio test 2.jpg
new studio test 3.jpg
new studio test 3 copy.jpg
new studio test 4.jpg
Request from Xcite|Hansi
here you go Dude
Attached images
flyinglizard.jpg
xcite.jpg
xcite2.jpg
Thank you dude.