The online racing simulator
banned
(6 posts, started )
banned
Hi everyone

I write this post cause I have been banned from the ctra servers and I would like to say sorry.

I deserve to be banned cause my behaviour was completely bad, but I would like to say that it was due to some personal problems.

I really would like to have my last chance to demonstrate I can behave correctly, and I am not a bad driver as I compete in the spanish league Liga Internacional and I use to be in front.

Regards,

Borja SG team
When your ban runs out you can have another go. Until then it's unlikely you'll be unbanned.
I just read the report you where permanently banned for, I cant see the previous warnings as they've expired - but I do feel the inclination to post a burning banana...
i've seen these promises before, somehow i doubt people will change over night...with or without personal problems (easy excuse imo, mostly because we all have our own problems but we don't let it out on other people)
The stupidest thing is to open it on other people.
Now what kind of example would CTRA set if they unbanned every guy that came on here and said they were sorry? If they unban you, next thing you know we'll have a dozen other people here starting threads telling us how sorry they are and that they were having personal issues at the time, requesting that they be unbanned.

When you're racing on CTRA servers, you know that there are rules, you know that there is a report feature that makes it easy for people to report offenders, and you know what the possible consequences are. You should think about that before you act.
I'd be lying if said I've never wanted to wreck somebody out of a race after they pulled some stupid move on me. Instead I either report them if they really crossed the line, or just beat them fair and square in the next race.

banned
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG