The online racing simulator
What Lfs Program Allows you To View Your Car from Different Angles?
i saw this This Pic..
http://img470.imageshack.us/img470/2133/side3bj.jpg

And i wonder how do u get shots like that?
what program would i use....
annnndddd....Which program allows u to watch replays from Different Angles? Thx For the Help....

-.-Pearson101-.-
Quote from pearson101 :i saw this This Pic..
http://img470.imageshack.us/img470/2133/side3bj.jpg

And i wonder how do u get shots like that?
what program would i use....
annnndddd....Which program allows u to watch replays from Different Angles? Thx For the Help....

-.-Pearson101-.-

Try pressing Shift-U ingame
heyyyyyyy...i made that screenie! Shift+U in game will do that.
okay...now i want to know how to get rid of the Time and Position Thingy in the top Right hand Corner...
#6 - Don
its SHIFT+F actually
:O Don is Right!......Now.... What does everyone here use to Record Ingame?
I am currently using Fraps.....the Unregistered Version.....Anyone else use anything Different?
Quote from Don :its SHIFT+F actually

:yikes:

How embarrassing :doh:
#9 - Zero7
Most people use Fraps - a registered version as this doesn't display fraps.com at the top of the screen and you can record longer than 30 seconds.
:eclipseeh so im assuming everyone has The Resgistered Version?
No, there is an old freeware version (1.9D) available without the need to register.
Quote from GP4Flo :No, there is an old freeware version (1.9D) available without the need to register.

Interesting...I didn't know that, thanks! **runs and downloads now!**
lol i just found a Full Version Fraps 2.5 over bearshare.... Sweeeet! And its not Cracked!
That's illigal!

BTW: Did you make that avatar yourself?
Quote from pearson101 :lol i just found a Full Version Fraps 2.5 over bearshare.... Sweeeet! And its not Cracked!

Funny, did you find LFS cracked tooo??? Get out of here.
yes i made the Avatar my self...

Quote from Tweaker :Funny, did you find LFS cracked tooo??? Get out of here.

actually when i waz on *********....i saw this *********...and it came with the unlocker....If u guys want i can give u the link and prove it...

Edit= oh yea its only the single player mode.....im using it to make Vids...
Wheel4hummer.....Do u play in Sneaky Monkey Drifters?
Quote from pearson101 :yes i made the Avatar my self...

actually when i waz on **********....i saw this *********...and it came with the unlocker....If u guys want i can give u the link and prove it...

Edit= oh yea its only the single player mode.....im using it to make Vids...

******** for LFS? Never heard of such a thing.

Besides that, you come on here asking for help with an unlicensed version, and not many people take kindly to that... practically everyone else here has paid to play this game... singleplayer or not, it doesn't matter. Using it to make vids does not make you magically innocent. And if you read the rules, post or even discussing any illegal software/cracks is forbidden. Usually people that have a cracked Demo get banned from this forum by not complying with those rules... or simply having a cracked version.
Quote from pearson101 :yes i made the Avatar my self...

..oh.. that clears it all up for us now then doesnt it? lol
Then...Ban me....i just joined and i never read the Rules....and wuldint the program have to say....CRACKED in it?.....If u want the Link to the Bmw mod ill give it to you...

Edit= lol i just say the Join date thing....i meant join the Forums
Quote from pearson101 :i just joined and i never read the Rules

... dont ALL forums and almost anything require you to read rules? thats why it says when you submit your form say "Yes, I agree to the rules"
Ohhh d0h, please get out of here if u dont wanna pay for something as good as LFS.... :loser:
Quote from XCNuse :... dont ALL forums and almost anything require you to read rules? thats why it says when you submit your form say "Yes, I agree to the rules"

Rules, what rules? It's just one more box to tick to join

@pearson101: Seriously though, ignorance is not a valid excuse. When you agree, it means you really do agree and if you don't, you don't join.
Quote from NotAnIllusion :@pearson101: Seriously though, ignorance is not a valid excuse. When you agree, it means you really do agree and if you don't, you don't join.

Well he obviously doesn't care about rules.... the cracked version gives that away. Especially since he comes on the official forum where the devs are on a lookout :rolleyes:
isnt that just great ? big names like ea and the like have to tediously track down people using cracked copies ... indy devs get them served on a silver platter right in the official forums

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG