The online racing simulator
A1 GP Rocks!!
(34 posts, started )
Quote from bobvanvliet :Can I ask where you're getting that info?

A dutch friend
#27 - SamH
I was at the first A1GP, here in the UK. Great racing, great day out. Since then, I've not caught a single race. I need a better TV package!

If anyone rediscovers an online stream, please please PM me!
#28 - SamH
Quote from Clownpaint :I was also at the first race, in the pits with the Malaysian team. :P It was a great day, I got to meet Alex and the team and stand right next to the car as they fired it up.

Argh! You lucky ####ing ########!

I was at the first race too. How did you manage to be allowed in the pit garage? I walked down the pit lane but not in any of the garages.
if A1 will come to Zandvoort i'll be there!

the news was last or 2 weeks ago on formule1.nl btw
There's NO motorsports in austrian tv channels (besides F1 and ATV+ shows MotoGP-series, but thats all)... I am lucky to hear one little comment in daily sport news...

But seeing that Premiere covers A1GP, it clears up quite a bit... Sh*tty pay-tv... :Kick_Can_
#33 - joen
Quote from Clownpaint :Contacts. :P I'm trying to get somewhere in motorsport.. I was invited to see how high profile teams work and run for a day and get a view from the drivers perspective rather than a spectator one. It was very kind of Alex's dad to arrange it all for me.

Any chance you could get 4 passes for me and my family? :P

A1 GP Rocks!!
(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG