The online racing simulator
Assistance Bitte! LFS and Thrustmaster FFB racing wheel
So yes i know, i'm double posting this. Need Help Quick

Hey guyz, ive just bought this Ferrari wheel ThrustMaster Force Feedback Racing. Wanted to use the gas for clutch cause i also just bought a DFP. Buti can't seem to make it work in LFS at all. I unpluged my DFP so i can configure the Ferrari but once i deleted assigned axesi cant reassign any of them ingame. Didnt try any updated drivers orconfig tools yetbut gonna look into it now. I thought maybe im doing something wrong in LFS itself assigning or somethin..

Edit:......................................................................................
So ok, updated drivers, installed caliTool. Calibrated in windows everything as it should be. And, LFS still doesn't assign the axis.
Now i'm sure im doing something wrong in LFS. I click the Clutch, so that i have to press an axis (under Axis/FF setting). After i press any axis i can't assign them. LFS seems to not to recognise them or something. Anyone had this problem before?
Please help u guys, i really wanted to start racing 2night

Funny thing is LFS sees the axis, cause the visual gauges onthe right under calibrate do move as they should. It just doesn't assign them when i try. And the first time i hooked it up, with the old driver even i think then, LFS did correctly assign the axis when i started it. Wheel was on X axis, Gas on Y and brake on Z.
Anyone know how i can maybe edit a config file manually and assign a propper axis that way?
:weeping::weeping:
#2 - Mazar
You need to make sure that all previous configs are cleared.
Deleting all referances to the DFP and clearing DX entries i think.

There is a tool somewhere, clears configs.

Then reinstall TM wheel.

Best, Maz
Quote from Mazar :You need to make sure that all previous configs are cleared.
Deleting all referances to the DFP and clearing DX entries i think.

There is a tool somewhere, clears configs.

Then reinstall TM wheel.

Best, Maz

Thanx, u mean in LFS? And remember i need to reassign new function (Clutch) and not get the normal config settings. Do you mean the .CON files in LFS\data\misc... I see files there for DFP, momo and even this TM wheel i just got. Is that in there as standard? or do i have to delete those to clear the configs completelly..

gonna try a couple different things i guess and im so glad i didnt buy RGTc over the DFP, stupid TM:spidereek

EDIT!............................................................................................................................................

:something OMG, I just knew IT WAS ME :uglyhamme

It seems i just didn't know, couldn't figure out how to assign the axis to the functions. Unlike the keyboard buttons " which you have to press to assign...
The Axis you have to select with your mouse on the right side under calibration place. I can't believe it took me soo long to figure that out. Seriously im not THAT BAD, andi kinda wanna blame the overcomplicated interface of LFS. Yes its GREAT for the fact that u can adjust and configure to your likings, but maybe in some places it could be improved abit with "legibility" and simplicity. Or "we" should atleast start a guide on how to configure different settings and aspect of the game (or maybe i missed that somewhere "wiki") i could help with that...
So yea it works fine now, and i guess it worked all along, stupid ME!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG