The online racing simulator
Refund
(12 posts, closed, started )
#1 - jagy
Refund
I didnt buy S2 license for beeing banned for no reason at all servers i come. Last time i was on BTCC 2008. This is too annyoing and i dont like this game yet. Refund wanted
You haven't been banned for no reason. You've been banned for one or more of the following:

Poor driving/wrecking
Abuse/Offence
Not obeying server rules - drifting in race servers, or chatting in races where chatting isn't allowed etc.
Swearing excessively
Cheating

Post a replay of one of your bans (the minutes leading up to a ban), and we'll see why.

Other than that, take it up with the server owners. These are NOT the same people that run LFS, and so the refund is unlikely (but not impossible).
1) If you got banned from every server, it wasn't "for no reason", it was for a very good one. Probably cheating.

2) Posting a whiny thread on this forum won't help you anyway. You have to contact the devs directly.

3) If you were cheating, you deserved it and you won't get a refund. In that case, go to hell.
#4 - jagy
Quote from tristancliffe :
Post a replay of one of your bans (the minutes leading up to a ban), and we'll see why.

yes this i gona to do nextime. This will be good reason for refund. Usualy they kick/ban me right after connect to server
#5 - jagy
i join this game one time per month and i dont need to discuss with ppl who are playing this sh** for 24hounr per day
You have already driven almost 11 thousand miles online and you are driving online RIGHT NOW so you are not getting a refund. Refunds are only given if you bought by mistake (or something like that) and before you activated the game. You can't expect to get your money back after you have played the game quite a considerable amount already.
Quote from jagy :i join this game one time per month and i dont need to discuss with ppl who are playing this sh** for 24hounr per day

Don't start a thread in the forum then.
#8 - jagy
Quote from geeman1 :You have already driven almost 11 thousand miles online and you are driving online RIGHT NOW so you are not getting a refund. Refunds are only given if you bought by mistake (or something like that) and before you activated the game. You can't expect to get your money back after you have played the game quite a considerable amount already.

i bought it mainly cuz fx0 and right now i cant drive it. I expect than the comunity about will me more advanced than it really is
Quote from http://www.lfs.net/?page=agreement :§2.5 Credit card and PayPal payments can only be refunded whole, within 30 days after purchase and as long as no copy of S1 or S2 has been unlocked with the purchased license. Payments other than credit card or PayPal cannot be refunded.

No dice! You might as well give up.
Quote from jagy : I expect than the comunity about will me more advanced than it really is

what?
#11 - jagy
Hello,

I'm sorry but as felplacerad posted already, once you have unlocked a refund is not possible anymore. Just like when you buy a cd (people do still know what that is right?) you cannot return it unless it was sealed and the seal is still in tact.

I'm sorry that you're having a hard time on the servers. Because I wasn't there when you were banned I will assume that perhaps you need to take a step back a little and see what is expected from you when you join a host. Some hosts allow free racing for all, but some hosts require racers to be more experienced. In the latter case you can't just go driving around for fun - I'm sure they'll kick or ban you.

Look at the host before you join it or join the race. Decide if it's good for you and look _when_ you join a race. If it's in the middle of a race, _stay out of people's way_ so that they can finish their race.

I'll close this thread now because I don't think anything more useful will come of it.

Additional read : I got banned. What to do?
This thread is closed

Refund
(12 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG