The online racing simulator
i got ban for driving!!!!
(16 posts, closed, started )
i was dirving at 500 servers demo even tho im s2 i was there because my freind has demo and not only did the ban my s2 acount but my demo 2 whats up with that i was just being nice talkin driving with my freind i didnt say any thing wrong or bad i just got ban whats the deal
reply what u think about it
Spamming maybe? Don't use servers for chatting. And try to write properly dude...
actually i wasent but there was this guy who was using my name not my acount but my driver name and he was going
good race
good race
oh it just makes me mad i am so pissed

every 1 else was talkin plus how else am i sapesed to talk i have visat witch is slaow and it lags alot
so i coldnt use im
The reason you are angry is because you haven't developed your ability to use punctuation. You may think it has nothing to do with it, but being able to construct a sentence correctly does a great deal for your general karma.
Tipical demo server story. Name stealing, etc.. Abuse them, race on S2 servers instead.
im just to mad to type fulll sentaces. i normally type croect and plus im kinda dislexic so u dont gatta get all up in my grill
You nearly got a big post about how laziness is a bigger factor in not being able to spell that dyslexia in 99.9% of cases. But I get banned if I submitted it in full, so I won't.
it still dont give u permision bo joke my un abillity to spell or not finishing sentances
since when is tristan dependent on permissions?

oh, and maybe you should at least try and learn to write. guessing what you intended to say leads to misunderstandings in online forums.
Amazing thread.
Quote from Fire_optikz001 :it still dont give u permision bo joke my un abillity to spell or not finishing sentances

mabye lern too write corractly! then ppl can see tht your not jus sum gai who say's stipid thngs!! whn you're write corractly than youre can explaine WHAT IS GOIN ONN!!! n ppl will unnerstands you
Either stop drinkin, or learn to write whole sentences.
Anyway, your friend (or better said anyone) isnt allowed to drive under your license name.
So just your fault
Quote from Stefani24 :Either stop drinkin, or learn to write whole sentences.
Anyway, your friend (or better said anyone) isnt allowed to drive under your license name.
So just your fault

Don't post if you dont understand. His friend was driving at his friends house and he was racing at his house.
Ok, close this.
If you get banned from a server and wish to dispute it (assuming it wasn't a 24 hour vote ban), then take it up with the server owner. This thread achieves nothing.
This thread is closed

(16 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG