The online racing simulator
400% Female Racers
Quote from stats page of the X system :
Females Racing in CTRA (2008):631 481.68%

Attached images
400% Females.jpg
woot! Imma go score!
Nice one. Although with odds like that I reckon just about anyone here could
ooh, must get my arse into ctra quickly....

edit* yeh, stats are little off the hook there.
Quote : Please note that, as at 14th August 2008 (01:00hrs), all licence agreements were reset following clarification and redevelopment of CTRA's rules. As a result of this change some information displayed on this page, particularly the agreement-dependent information, is not representative at this time. The stats page, therefore, is provided more for entertainment value at this time.

:bananadea

Sam
Quote from Becky Rose :I've been out a long time.

i hope you dont think i was taking the piss or anything........

live and let live is my motto, so fair play to you.

all i was thinking was how some of the retards on here, and there are a few, would give you grief.

take care.
Quote from mr grady :i hope you dont think i was taking the piss or anything........

live and let live is my motto, so fair play to you.

all i was thinking was how some of the retards on here, and there are a few, would give you grief.

take care.

Nice save
Change your player model to a guy and join a race, it is updated at this point. If your playing your games with female avatars 'for the eye candy' then it will confuse the CTRA system.
Quote from Becky Rose :Change your player model to a guy and join a race, it is updated at this point. If your playing your games with female avatars 'for the eye candy' then it will confuse the CTRA system.

OK, thank you
Quote from Becky Rose :Change your player model to a guy and join a race, it is updated at this point. If your playing your games with female avatars 'for the eye candy' then it will confuse the CTRA system.

I accidentally played as a female player during my demo months. I only noticed something was wrong when I saw the "Mp3 Astra UK updated her controls". And sure enough, if I looked to the right with the custom view, you could clearly see a couple of "bumps" that most men do not have. That was a fun day.
i don't think theres that much girl drivers most guys use the female driver cause its less weight i don't know why. wont make much of a deference.
Quote from mutt107 :most guys use the female driver cause its less weight

Not anymore, they weigh the same since quite a long time ago.
aye, all the female in drivers in LFS hit middle age and poured on the pounds :/ It's still an advantage to put the driver on the inside though, worth around half a second at some tracks.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG