The online racing simulator
Uf1 Fec
UF1 + fec is a wonderful combination.

I did a big race there before (1hour) and it was one of the best lfs experiences i have ever had. Anyone know of any other races coming up?

I prefer the one off race rather than a league, anyone else share my love of this combination of track/car ?
#2 - mr_x
I love that combo, not driven it for about 10 months though. (then again i've only driven LFS for league purposes in the last year).

I remember one of my best races came from starting 20th on the grid (out of 20) and after 10 laps managing to win the race at the last corner with a good clean fight with everybody on that server!
thats why i love it it's so close i flipped on the first lap, rolled back over and went to last, then came 8th out of 25ish

apparently there's something on sunday about a beginners cup/
How many people would be intrested in a 50 lap UF1 Enduro at Fern Bay Club?

I have a 15 slot server available. Can I find some racers?
I would like to come, depends on the date and time though.
Ok thanks for the intrest i'll put dates here if i can ifind more racers =)
But you shouldnt of posted this here. This is the UF Racers Club's section...Its not free for you too post your events in here.
Sorry, but i didnt know where else to post. General racing chat?

This part of the forum seemed perfectly defined. Anyone that likes uf1 will most likley look here for events, and i didnt realise this was an actual club, thought it was a section i've never posted in this part before.
Try to post it in "Leagues and Events"

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG