The online racing simulator
Throttle and Brake Axis exchanged after restart
I'm not quite sure if this has been asked before, but here goes:

I have a weird problem at the moment, everytime I came out from the pits, my throttle and brake axis will get exchanged (my brake pedal will be the throttle in game whilst the gas pedal would be the brake in game), I am forced to manually configure the axis in the controller option screen.

Not only does it get exchanged when I came out of the pits, everytime the race restarts, or after I joined after spectating, the axis always gets exchanged.

The problem only occurs after I moved to Vista and also Patch Z, therefore I'm not quite sure if there's any relevant cause from these two.

Any advise or help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
#2 - halo
I am not sure what happened to axis, its interesting.
I think you already did reload the wheel drivers (after removing from device manager, usb controller included).
Here is my "controls" section ss below, so maybe you can re-adjust everything and lock the channels via "lock" option.
I hope you can fix it by this way.
Attached images
axis.JPG
Try to run lfs as adminsitrator.
mine does this if i ever unplug and then re plug in my wheel and pedals ( i have 2 usb slots and 3 things that i use) Its very annoying although its only if i unplug, never between races or anything.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG