The online racing simulator
don't know what to do...
(18 posts, started )
don't know what to do...
i suck at racing... i suck at drifting... this is the reason i don't play lfs that much anymore. the only combo im good at is F08 on KY oval..
could anymore help me out
Quote from mutt107 :i suck at racing... i suck at drifting... this is the reason i don't play lfs that much anymore. the only combo im good at is F08 on KY oval..
could anymore help me out

If you don't enjoy LFS any more, or feel that you are stuck, take a break for a few weeks and come back. Sometimes a break can do a lot of good, and you will feel more enthusiastic and better at the game than you thought you were. Or if you don't feel enthusiastic, maybe it's time to move on.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :If you don't enjoy LFS any more, or feel that you are stuck, take a break for a few weeks and come back.

A few months maybe, sometimes weeks aren't enough
play other games, when im frustrated because my times arent good enough for me, or because simply i cant race a combo for the next league race. I play CoD4
well im going to play some cs now.
EDIT: well i guess im not cause the steam network is down...
i agree with the having a break suggestion, i haven't played lfs in a few months and the last few days i've been getting back into it and it's reminded me how much i love it.
I just started playing after taking 4 months off (It's summer, why play comp. games inside when I could just go outside ). I like lfs much better now than ever before.
woooo just had a 3 fun races with rb4 at aston club! it was freaking run i was running low 1.15's too atleast im good with RB4.
I stopped playing LFS also. Reason? Why? Because I have no wheel and proper PC to be able to race normally. All I have is a notebook... Finito LFS... Maybe in the future, I'll be back

Oh and Mutt, I would recommend you taking part in leagues, no matter how fast you are.
1 15
What?
Anyway, just take a break and play other games, fsx can be quite relaxing, or the wc3 funmaps, at least is that what im doing now?
(mostly coz of my lazyness.)
Take a break get laid come back...
im 13 and i don't got a gf lol. so i can't do that.
Quote from mutt107 :im 13 and i don't got a gf lol. so i can't do that.

Don't mention GFs here. I have bad memories now.
Try a different server. I find driving with a different group of people can often help you find people who are a similar skill you can have a good fight with.

Come try the BTCC 2008 server, especially if you're bored of open-wheelers.
Quote from Crashgate3 :Try a different server. I find driving with a different group of people can often help you find people who are a similar skill you can have a good fight with.

Come try the BTCC 2008 server, especially if you're bored of open-wheelers.

i was at the btcc server today and it was fun fun.
Try LFS training, try your skills on the AI and work your way up the AI difficulty?

don't know what to do...
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG