The online racing simulator
losing connection/timing out constantly.
I have read the other threads about this by searching but nothing helped me! This problem only started today but it is really bugging me. I have checked my upload/download speeds using a broadband test, all exactly the same as usual. Pings come back ok in the host menu. I have changed nothing at all with my pc or lfs since patch z a while back (the day it came out) so i cant see it being that. I have reset my cable connected livebox, rebooted pc, turned all anitvirus stuff off, after doing a detailed scan which was fine. Any other possible causes??

Oh yeah, pc stats are pentium4 2,53 ghz, 1gb ram, nvidia fx500 gfx card, orange 1mb broadband (the fastest available in the tiny village where i live)
Is this just an LFS issue ? Does this happen on any server ? If so first thing i can think of is lowering the MTU value on your router/modem. Some ISP's work fine with stock value of 1500 but in the past ive had to tune to 1400-1500 cant say taht this will help with connectivity but with some ISP's i've dealt with they do reccomend using a value between sub 1450.
Other then that check the basics, cables, Test another Router/modem If possible test on another machine ? Isolating this issue should be main target for now.
Thanks for the help, just a quick thing though, how do you lower this MTU value as i have no idea!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG