The online racing simulator
Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(5 posts, closed, started )

Poll : how to put skins on lfs

i need help with this and i am confused
someone help me out with this
Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok so one of my friends on lfs sent me a skin to lfs forum and i went to my inbox and i see this link he sent me and i cant click on it or anything i am really confused and could use some help......i am a demo racer so i have no idea what to do so someone please help me out thanx very much.
#2 - J@tko
Quote from Joker1 :Ok so one of my friends on lfs sent me a skin to lfs forum and i went to my inbox and i see this link he sent me and i cant click on it or anything i am really confused and could use some help......i am a demo racer so i have no idea what to do so someone please help me out thanx very much.

Copy and paste it into your browser?

Loving the poll choices
umm
idk what to do i mean like i click on it like 50 times and it doesnt do anything and i right click on it and it says either add it to favorites or copy shortcut and the guy that gave it to me told me to put it in the dds folder but idk what one to do the add to favorites or copy the shortcut i cant just copy it.
Take "copy shortcut" and paste it into your browser, then you might come to a skin then download it to you skins folder
I'm closing this thread because:

a) the thread title is uninformative
b) the poll is pointless
c) the thread is in the wrong forum as it's not actually a skin problem
d) you've already been given the solution twice

If you still have problems, tell your friend to email it to you as an attachment.
This thread is closed

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(5 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG