The online racing simulator
Luke.S' Show room
(18 posts, started )
Luke.S' Show room
I think i am getting pretty good now. So here i go.

Luke.S's Showroom

You need to concentrate on smoothing, on the wheels, and on your materials (paintwork and rubber mainly, as your glass is reasonably glass-like). Oh, and you're ground plane/reflection plane looks a bit nasty when reflected in door panels.

Not bad though - certainly a good start, so you're obviously able and willing to learn and fiddle.
-
(Luke.S) DELETED by Luke.S
It is only a plate thing anyway not a full engine.
Woohoo i was right.
Quote from Luke.S :Blame Bogey Jammer for problems with the cars. I used his ready to render kit.

That is not so fair to Bogey Jammer is it?
Took the credit when people like the renders and blame him when there are problems....
Shouldn't you be more capable of correcting problems yourself then just replace a skin texture and then click render? So if I say they are good renders, does it mean well done to you or Bogey?
Geez i was only joking no need to have a go at me.
Sorry if it was a joke. But still, it is an irresponsible joke though.
no problemo mates

The renders with custom backgrounds are interesting.
thanks. With the ones of the fzr i pasted the car onto another fzr so thats where the black outline if from.
Bump. I made a some more. The two fzr ones are crap but the others are alright.
Attached images
fzr.jpg
FZ5 Car park.jpg
FZ5 Dirt track.jpg
fz5.jpg
fzr2.jpg
kitt.jpg
kitt in desert.jpg
XRR Speedster.jpg
xrr_no roof.jpg
Quote from JO53PHS :http://www.mantex.co.uk/samples/apo.htm

That's not entirely accurate. The use of a trailing apostrophe without another s, even on words that end in s, is being phased out of general recommended usage, and has been for years. Exceptions seem to be the odd Underground station or College/University, but it the main part it is considered wrong to type Luke.S' renders.

Also, Luke, you need to concentrate on lighting and materials move than camera settings and photoshopping. The cars look like cheap plastic, and the lighting looks pretty unrealistic. I've never seen reflections of lightsources look like a big white bird dropping on the car.
hmm, needs some improvements. but meh what the hell, keep working on it
That FZ50 with the Aston Martin Skin drives me crazy! Great job!
Yeah, I love that skin too.

Luke.S' Show room
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG