The online racing simulator
Official GT2 WorldRecord Thread
hello folks

because of the GT-2 class is not an official class in the LFS universe, but the people need something to compare with, im now opening this thread where you can post your GT-2 only laptimes to create someting like a 'WR-List'. Proof with replay is mandatory. For our purposes the 16H layout should be used of course. For everybody who don't know here the air restrictions which have to be used: FZR: 20%; FXR: 25%; XRR: 27%

I'll edit this post here when the first replays arrive.
Attached files
KY3_16h.lyt - 356 B - 335 views
Quote from SRR Marty :hello folks

because of the GT-2 class is not an official class in the LFS universe, but the people need something to compare with, im now opening this thread where you can post your GT-2 only laptimes to create someting like a 'WR-List'. Proof with replay is mandatory. For our purposes the 16H layout should be used of course. For everybody who don't know here the air restrictions which have to be used: FZR: 20%; FXR: 25%; XRR: 27%

I'll edit this post here when the first replays arrive.

I don't think you can use layouts in hotlapping mode, so doing it in single player mode is ok?
Thanks for making this thread.

Well if you're hotlapping you can't cut anyways or it'll be invalid so no need for the layout. Also can .mpr's be uploaded here? Now that you can fast forward to a certain point it could be easy to verifie the laptime although it is an extra work :S.

Thanks for this though. Could come in really handy.
Quote from evilpimp :Thanks for making this thread.

Well if you're hotlapping you can't cut anyways or it'll be invalid so no need for the layout. Also can .mpr's be uploaded here? Now that you can fast forward to a certain point it could be easy to verifie the laptime although it is an extra work :S.

Thanks for this though. Could come in really handy.

The layout is stricter than the HLVC thing.
IMO the FZR needs a bit more restriction. It's to fast compared to the XRR/FXR.
Quote from zeromussov :IMO the FZR needs a bit more restriction. It's to fast compared to the XRR/FXR.

But it eats tyres and fuel, compared to the other cars.

I'll have a hotlap soon - my PB is currently in the 23s.
with the XRR we can drive a 9 Stop-Race if everything runs well. Try that in FZR.
with the FZR we can drive 9 laps if everything runs well, then pit. Try that in XRR
Quote from PaulC2K :with the FZR we can drive 9 laps if everything runs well, then pit. Try that in XRR

That adds up to about 45 stops. FZR will do well in this race!
I make it more like 100... i tend to crash every other lap too
Quote from PaulC2K :I make it more like 100... i tend to crash every other lap too

I calculated 402 laps. Maybe I'm totally wrong.
#12 :P with a unfamilier set and messy lap
Is it possible to have an information regarding the GTR classes on the tracker? I mean between GT1 and GT2, so we can know wich PBs were made with restricted cars?
common sense should be enough of a judge

GT1 and GT2 times are going to have a good 8-10sec gap, so only terrible times would have you confused. Look for the people you recognise who are putting in laps in around 2:2x and you should be able to tell the difference between the fastest guys and the GT1 n00b who's 1sec faster, when 2-3 good drivers are all within 0.5sec of each other etc

hmmm, apparently after looking at the tracker, f*ck me theres lots of n00bs on there!
It wouldnt suprise me if the NGT guys are mixed in with GT1 folk it looks that bad.
Quote from PaulC2K :hmmm, apparently after looking at the tracker, f*ck me theres lots of n00bs on there!
It wouldnt suprise me if the NGT guys are mixed in with GT1 folk it looks that bad.

See what I mean. And there's so many people that I don't know, it's hard to tell - sure I could look for all of them in the registration thread, but...
yup
The only hope is that the same n00bs keep coming back and improve their time and things become clearer in the list. The only other option would be for the restriction details of the car being displayed. Im sure that must be possible, and wouldnt require people putting GT2 in their screen name, it just needs additional messing within the code.
What sort of times should a FXR GT2 be posting?

2.23s race

2.20s quali ?

- Dan
quali and race can go low 2.18...
GT-2 and baby R just doesn't do it for me, full on/full off throttle seems all thats required. I miss that 'oh sh*t' feeling you get when applying too much throttle too quickly out of a corner in the GT1's........Yes I know you have to be skilled to drive the GT2's fast but anyway just my opinion.
#24 - Nobo
My xrr is only doing 2:20 anyone got a good set for me?
Quote from Nobo :My xrr is only doing 2:20 anyone got a good set for me?

The 18s come when theres really thin tires and low fuel so are those 20s with full tank and new tires or thin tires and low fuel?

I think 20s on brand new tires and a full tank or almost is about right or mybe high 19s...
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG