The online racing simulator
a bit of praise for ebuyer
(6 posts, started )
i know that in the past they've had issues with their service but i'm absalutly gobsmacked by the service on my latest order.

i ordered a compact flash card and a reader at 8.16 pm on monday and received them at 8.50 am on tuesday morning !!! thats only slightly longer than 11 1/2 hours which is pretty amazing given that i live on anglesey and our local post doesn't arrive till 10 am.
I've recently had to use eBuyer for a couple of emergency replacement components that were out of stock at my usual suppliers. Can only say the service was quick and the prices very reasonable.
Quote from tinvek :i know that in the past they've had issues with their service but i'm absalutly gobsmacked by the service on my latest order.

i ordered a compact flash card and a reader at 8.16 pm on monday and received them at 8.50 am on tuesday morning !!! thats only slightly longer than 11 1/2 hours which is pretty amazing given that i live on anglesey and our local post doesn't arrive till 10 am.

AHA! im on holiday in anglsey!
#5 - Jakg
CityLink, eh...

Sometimes they are AMAZING and sometimes they are appaling lieing bastards - all depends on where you live!
#6 - mr_x
I bought my entire computer from ebuyer in just components... In April I ordered a motherboard, processor, memory, graphics card and PSU. They all came less than 12 hours after I ordered them! (next day similar to tinvek).

And last week I ordered 2 hard drives and took the next day delivary option for an afternoon delivary (between 12:00 and 5:30 i think it was) and they arrived at 12:15pm!

I know it's not all ebuyer, but they deserve praise for getting things dispatched so quickly, and in recent times City Link seem to have managed to get their act together pretty well too!

(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG