The online racing simulator
am i allowed
(12 posts, started )
am i allowed
is it allowed to heve 2 accounts on 1 ip, because my little brother wants to play LFS to...
tomorrow we get our S2 license

ty for your help :bananadea
Yes
If you have 2 S2 licenses that mean 2 people can play online.

IF you only have 1 S2 licence you can onlue us 2 computer on a LAN home network.

Online is much more fun
but i get 2 codes for 2 computers so its possible so my brother have to wait untill to morrow with signing up
(srry for bad english):bananalla

You will initially be able to unlock LFS S2 or later versions 3 times. This allows you to unlock on two computers and keep one spare unlock. is it only 2 computers or 2 accounts?
Quote from Titonic :but i get 2 codes for 2 computers so its possible so my brother have to wait untill to morrow with signing up

This is perfectly acceptable.
Quote from Titonic :
You will initially be able to unlock LFS S2 or later versions 3 times. This allows you to unlock on two computers and keep one spare unlock. is it only 2 computers or 2 accounts?

No, there is only one account.
You can unlock lfs on 2 pc at your home.You can use lfs on both at the same time only if you set up a LAN game.Otherwise,you can just be online with one ip at a time.Offline you can do whatever you want...
IMO if you brother and you are going to play on the same computer, just get one account.
Quote from Riders Motion :IMO if you brother and you are going to play on the same computer, just get one account.

He clearly said they would be on 2 different computers. But anyway, even if they were one 1 computer, would they really wanna share an account? Although, LFS doesn't provide a way for 2 licensed users to play the game by alternating from one user to the other user. You would have to unlock it every time you play, then lock it back again, which would be bad.
#10 - Woz
Quote from Titonic :but i get 2 codes for 2 computers so its possible so my brother have to wait untill to morrow with signing up

Only ONE of you will be able to play online at the same time and both will have the same stats online. If your brother gets you banned from servers you will not be able to join them even though you did not get the ban.
Ok if you have two computers and your buying two accounts then you can play on the same ip only if the two accounts are different from on another hence two accounts needed.
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :He clearly said they would be on 2 different computers. But anyway, even if they were one 1 computer, would they really wanna share an account? Although, LFS doesn't provide a way for 2 licensed users to play the game by alternating from one user to the other user. You would have to unlock it every time you play, then lock it back again, which would be bad.

No you don't, I use the accounts imthebestracerthereis and DW LAYOUTS, all you need to do is edit the username, and press BACK, not UNLOCK and it unlocks it.

am i allowed
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG