The online racing simulator
Button generator for broadcast inlays
Hello - (sorry if the title's misleading)

I've been testing my übercool LFS live broadcasting system. Now it works fine with TvDirector but there's all sorts of other info that would be nice to have (e.g Driver's point standings, team info, commentator info etc.)

So, I'm hoping if it wasn't too difficult to make a program that basically prints text on the screen when I give it a command. Additionally, it would be pretty helpful if I could easily edit the information seen, if the text was in a simple config-file maybe. Obviously it shouldn't interfere with the buttons TvDirector generates.

Any help please?
:bump:

Am I asking for the moon in the sky, or do programmers have lives?
But are you asking for someone to do it for you or for someone to help you with "how you should do it"?

It can be done, but you need to know stuff like what button IDs does the LFS TV Director use and more stuff.
Yes I am asking for someone to do it for me. I thought that was the point of this forum section. Sorry if I was confusing.

About the other stuff, well I don't know because I have no clue whatsoever about insim programming (unless making some knightrider led-lights with assebly counts ) (sorry, unnecessary joke). Anyway, the thing to do would be to ask Sören Scharf (if that's the way to spell his name), which for me is difficult cause I wouldn't know what to ask.

Second of all, would it help/have anything to do with it, if I didn't run the program on my computer?
Quote from hyntty :Yes I am asking for someone to do it for me. I thought that was the point of this forum section. Sorry if I was confusing.

About the other stuff, well I don't know because I have no clue whatsoever about insim programming (unless making some knightrider led-lights with assebly counts ) (sorry, unnecessary joke). Anyway, the thing to do would be to ask Sören Scharf (if that's the way to spell his name), which for me is difficult cause I wouldn't know what to ask.

Second of all, would it help/have anything to do with it, if I didn't run the program on my computer?

It's ok, I just found your first post confusing, didn't know if you wanted help or someone to do it.

It's possible to do what you want, but the best way would be to ask the author of TV Director to add the features you are asking for.

I don't have time to do someone else's projects anyway, but good luck with this

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG