The online racing simulator
Tuesday Races 2 - Team and Road cars - Chat for all races
Tuesday Races 2
Team and Road cars

Chat for all races in this thread
Grats to Vuorinen (and the NordicOne team) for the 2 victories. I have to look in the rules, if there is any rules against aliens

Despite of some unlucky situations with some cars getting in too much clinch and upset, I found the as1r/xfg race very funny and exciting. Both sprint and main has a length which makes the race eventful and interesting. If you have an incident, you can work your way back up the field to be in the front part of the field. So no need to log off

What I, as an admin, was a bit unhappy about, was that we didn´t got the main race restarted, because there was a car, which was caught in spectate, because of another car crashing into him under lag start and sent him out.
I will be more aware of this in the future and restart the race, if i see it.

Also, don´t crash into others under lag start. Lag start is a test for the cars to try out the first turns, so the real start will be better. It is also a test to see, if the server behaves correct. You got my point? A clean lag start is for the benefit of all..also you!

EDIT: Strange the episode with Fabio got sent out in spectate under lag start by a wild car (valentin having fun), but he rejoined the race from garage and despite of this he was last in the restart. LFS bug I think!
There has been much talk of foul deeds and general naughtyness during this weeks race meeting at Aston Cadet so I though I would at least try to redress the balance by highlighting some 'Gentlemen Racers' in the Red Mist Racing team.

I had the pleasure of battling with JustinGT5 in the early stages of race 2 and later on with U41K STB. Both racers showed both excellent car control during close racing and awareness of who was around (for the most part ).

It can be difficult, in the heat of battle, to admit that another racer has the better line or quicker exit and easy to think 'I'm going to keep my foot down' or 'I'm just going to turn in'. This usually ends up with both drivers spinning off and a post race slagging match. I was nice to race with guys that could realise that they had lost the corner and would yield it to the other driver (usually coming back on the next corner ).

At this point I should probably apologise to U41K for getting a little too defensive coming out of the last corner on one lap ...sorry . Never said I practice what I preach.

Anyway, on to the next round....congrats to the winners this time round...may your clutches burn out and your next turd be a hedgehog!!
Quote from thesloth :There has been much talk of foul deeds and general naughtyness during this weeks race meeting at Aston Cadet so I though I would at least try to redress the balance by highlighting some 'Gentlemen Racers' in the Red Mist Racing team.

I had the pleasure of battling with JustinGT5 in the early stages of race 2 and later on with U41K STB. Both racers showed both excellent car control during close racing and awareness of who was around (for the most part ).

It can be difficult, in the heat of battle, to admit that another racer has the better line or quicker exit and easy to think 'I'm going to keep my foot down' or 'I'm just going to turn in'. This usually ends up with both drivers spinning off and a post race slagging match. I was nice to race with guys that could realise that they had lost the corner and would yield it to the other driver (usually coming back on the next corner ).

At this point I should probably apologise to U41K for getting a little too defensive coming out of the last corner on one lap ...sorry . Never said I practice what I preach.

Anyway, on to the next round....congrats to the winners this time round...may your clutches burn out and your next turd be a hedgehog!!

Sloth,

I have to say a big thank you for your comments regarding my team it is nice to hear that genuine racecraft and a sporting attitude is appreciated.

Also i must say i had loads of fun racing with you and the battle was immense yet courtious so i take my hat off to you Got to admit i did struggle to fend you off as you were consistently quicker than me but serious fun trying to stay ahead.

The XFG always provides some classic battle racing in LFS and i am really looking forward to the next round in the XRG, rear drive action bring it on.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG