The online racing simulator
Did you specify an IP address to bind to? If so, don't. Leave it out and the server will bind to all network interfaces on the host, binding to a specific interface however, will cause it to only listen on that interface. You, presumably, set it either to the loopback (127.0.0.1) or your LAN IP.
Quote from morpha :Did you specify an IP address to bind to? If so, don't. Leave it out and the server will bind to all network interfaces on the host, binding to a specific interface however, will cause it to only listen on that interface. You, presumably, set it either to the loopback (127.0.0.1) or your LAN IP.

Hey Morpha,

Thanks for your response, I think I had indeedly specified a local IP address. Will try again and put it back to auto.

Will let you know when I have tried.

Rocky
When trying to give the external IP to the server it gave a TCP bind failed.
When putting the IP back to "auto" it did suddenly work.

So now I'm happy, because I can host my own servers on my 24/7 server (Asrock ION330 Pro).
I am getting the same problem when connecting Clients to version 0.6E. Always time-out.

The server is configured for long and never failed before. All ports are opened.

The question is that on Demo mode all is running, but on S2 do not connect clients!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG