The online racing simulator
Scipy & Sracer join Mercury Racing
(36 posts, started )
Today we are delighted to announce 2 new drivers to our line-up, Scipy agreed to join us earlier this week and Sracer has decided to follow.

Scipy has been a driver we've considered as a friend of the team just as much as a rival driver (sadly then he got faster and became a serious threat ) and we share the same philosophy when it comes to our racing, serious when we need to be but always up for some fun when the chance arrises, and Scipy is more than capable of doing both at the same time!

Sracer took a little longer as he need to sober up first , and after taking a couple of days to mull things over he made the decision to follow Scipy as they have a great relationship, and once he realised there was definately still a place for him in LFS he agreed to join. He's a tricky little nubbin to keep up with, and hopefully now he's a teammate he can just order him to slow down for the rest of us instead

Its a real honour to have such quick and experienced drivers on board, we've raced against both drivers on many an occasion and both were instrumental in the success Cyber had in events like MoE, as well as individual driving events. They will add to the fantastic individual driving talent we already have as well as great team drivers and we hope these new arrivals will give us the chance to be the first successful team to defend a MoE title when the series starts up again in September, as well as mount new challenges in other events.

So we'd like to introduce everyone to (\/) P. Purhonen and (\/) S. Pašić and we look forward to seeing him on the track wearing the Mercury colours in future.

Welcome to the team guys.
#2 - Bean0
Congrats all round.

Is this the end of the Schnuffel livery ?
Congratulations
Been waiting for this, since Cyber closure thread appeared.

Congrats and good luck.

PS: Oh and let them race with Schnuffel please, it's teh best team evah!
Congrats to both
Quote from Bean0 :Congrats all round.

Is this the end of the Schnuffel livery ?

I wouldnt think so, i think Schnuffel was about having some fun and driving with people you dont normally get the chance to drive with, and while Scipy wants to do that, he can
Least surprising news I've heard today.

Good luck, guys.
Welcome guys
Yet more aliens, grats.
congrats
Gratz ja, more nabs for Mercury!
Grats Sracer
and grats again Mr pasic
YAY! me so happy

P.S. Schnuffel is 4eva.
Comgratulations skip and sracer and merc!
Congrats to both parties, there is no doubt that those two guy´s will strengthen Mercury.
Quote from scipy :YAY! me so happy

P.S. Schnuffel is 4eva.

ja, schnuffel for ever. joona drunk, jerking off in teamspeak 4 ever.

congratz mercury, petri and sKipypEh
Congratz Scipy and Sracer all the best guys.
Congrats
o/
btw.sracer i miss u!! :-)
BEER BEER BEER!!
Gongrats to both!
Lol and again Beer in it

cograts and good luck guys it was a pleasure to drive and be in the same team as you guys.

gays

(36 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG