The online racing simulator
Forum improvement
(11 posts, started )
#1 - BAMBO
Forum improvement
From what I have seen on the forum, people can easily abuse the quoting system. Here's a few examples:

Quote from Bob Smith :I CAN HAZ CHEESEBURGER?

Quote from SamH :I HAZ TASTE!

Quote from tristancliffe :I can't actually drive and I wear a gay Superman suit once in a while

Of course all of the above mentioned examples are fake and are not based on reality, they are truly and completely based on fiction and I'm sorry if I offended anyone, I just wanted to show how easy it is to abuse the system. Isn't there something the moderators and the devs do?
Quote from BAMBO :From what I have seen on the forum, people can easily abuse the quoting system. Here's a few examples:

Of course all of the above mentioned examples are fake and are not based on reality, they are truly and completely based on fiction and I'm sorry if I offended anyone, I just wanted to show how easy it is to abuse the system. Isn't there something the moderators and the devs do?

I doubt it, but if you want to double check a quote is real you can simply look at it and it has a link to the actual post. Being the little > arrow thingy to the right.
You can recognise the fakes. A proper quotation contains the blue button after the name, linking back to the quoted post. Besides, sometimes it's fun to make something like
Quote from Rene Descartes :I drink, therefore I am

I've been losing sleep over this issue for some weeks now..
This is not possible
#7 - bbman
Quote from Scawen :It's much easier to just punch in some random numbers...

Whom did I make look? :P
How come you made up quotes for Bob and Sam, but used a real quote for me?
Quote from wsinda :You can recognise the fakes. Or can you?

This is not a way to recognise fake quotes. The little arrow comes from the post number after the username of the quote. Anyone with even a rudimentary knowledge of tags can fake this. Checking the link to the original post is not a way to check it for validity, as posts can be edited by users/mods/admins.

Quote from amp88 :This is a fake quote I've made up linking my quote to wsinda's post

Quote from BAMBO :completely and utterly useless suggestion, what good would this do? Is it really important, at all? Hell no, but the forum really did need some more spam.

Forum improvement
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG