The online racing simulator
A Question About XRT 0.5Z :D
(8 posts, started )
Maybe a LOL question, and sry for making a new thread for ask this, but is there anyway to take back the old wheels to the XRT? just like in Y22, the old ones with shadders , i like very much the new wheels but i think that the old ones are more sport oriented and i want they back to LFS (of course i wanna change the 0.5Z ones) and yes, i know about Bespoke, but it only works for demo cars and the most new version of it is for 0.5X.

I was thinking that it is a .exe thing but i don´t know about that and i don´t want reinstall LFS again.

So someone can give me at least a no? anyway is only a question.

Adolfo Herrera.
You cant !. Use LFS S2Y for that.
Copy XR.vob (data/veh) from Y to Z But you will also have the old interior
I don't like new xrt wheels, bit rice looking..
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :I don't like new xrt wheels, bit rice looking..

i am a bit confused now... whats so rice about the new wheel?, its just a stock looking one.
Quote from l1k3z0mg :i am a bit confused now... whats so rice about the new wheel?, its just a stock looking one.

hehe thats his standard sentence h eposts in every thread.... just a poor racer :P
I don't see the big deal about the rims. They're just glossy and are smoother instead of so jagged. What's the problem?
it looks snowflake lol nah really it's not so ricerish but i don't like those rims..
Though i never look at them so let it be
E: Poor racer is always better than a cruiser.

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG