The online racing simulator
Covers for DVD boxes by Lynce
(72 posts, started )
#1 - Lynce
Note very important: I've completed this work because it is a request for a graphic design firm located in Spain.

11 covers inspired in:

- Gran Turismo 4, Gran Turismo Tokyo-. Geneva 2002, Colin Mcrae Rally 2, Colin McRae Rally 4, Need for Speed Underground 2, Need for Speed Most wanted, Need for Speed Carbono, Juiced 2: Hot import Nights, Burnout Revenge, GTA San Andreas and Forza Motorsport 2.

The covers are home and counter-cover. Show the Attachments.

These works are ideal for people who have very personalized with your directory LFS addons and want to do backup on a DVD or CD. It also applies to those who go home to his friends with his custom LFS with textures, Skins, sounds, etc..

It has many utilities and is always better with a box personalized for each.

Link here. MEGAUPLOAD:

http://www.megaupload.com/es/?d=IE62MVE1

Over 61 mb.

Updated thanks to JO53PHS

TIFF format, 300 ppi and CMYK colours.
Attached images
LFS Underground 2.jpg
LFS Carbono.jpg
LFS Gran Turismo 4.jpg
LFS Most Wanted.jpg
The GT4 thing loks as the best

How much work you includet in these things?

Great WORK!
Nice covers, but out of interest, who wrote the writing on the back of the covers?
And thanks that ure used a Storm Racing skin at the Back Cover from Juiced 2
Looks just great. But it´s Hot lapping not hotlaping i think.
Im going to go buy a DVDR and a box now...
i loce the gt4 one
Awesome! :jawdrop:
#9 - Lynce
Quote from Heiko1 :The GT4 thing loks as the best

How much work you includet in these things?

Great WORK!

Thanks !!

Quote from JO53PHS :Nice covers, but out of interest, who wrote the writing on the back of the covers?

Is your opinion.

Quote from Heiko1 :And thanks that ure used a Storm Racing skin at the Back Cover from Juiced 2

Thanks and "Ouch" !!

Quote from squidhead :Im going to go buy a DVDR and a box now...

Hahahahaha, Thanks brother.

Quote from chavm481 :i loce the gt4 one

Quote from Töki (HUN) :Awesome! :jawdrop:

Thanks as always, Töki
Quote from Lynce :

Is your opinion.

What?

The actual writing is fine, but the some of it doesn't really make a whole lot of sense as an english sentence. I was just wondering if you wanted a bit of help on that.
More preview pics:
Attached images
LFS Burnout Revenge.jpg
LFS Juiced 2.jpg
LFS McRae 2.jpg
LFS McRae 4.jpg
And more:
Attached images
LFS San Andreas.jpg
LFS Tokyo Geneva.jpg
Quote from JO53PHS :What?

The actual writing is fine, but the some of it doesn't really make a whole lot of sense as an english sentence. I was just wondering if you wanted a bit of help on that.

I talk about this :

"but out of interest"

Don't worry. My words have no evil nor bothered me .
"Out of interest" meaning "I'm interested to know because whoever it was might want a bit of friendly advice"

nevermind.
Yeah Lynce your work is great but your handicaped english is the turn down on them.
Quote from JO53PHS :"Out of interest" meaning "I'm interested to know because whoever it was might want a bit of friendly advice"

nevermind.

Quote from JO53PHS :"Out of interest" meaning "I'm interested to know because whoever it was might want a bit of friendly advice"

nevermind.

The downside of not knowing the slogans in English and using a translator which translates literally from the sentences.

Sorry.

Slogans = Quote made = Phrases made = Expressions

Quote from Riders Motion :Yeah Lynce your work is great but your handicaped english is the turn down on them.

You are absolutely right
Is it too late to change the covers now?

Quote :Best simulator cars online PC. Best multiplayer system. Best real physical. Best physical suspensions and tyres.

Championship Leagues as CTRA, Original LFS League, World Series...

Make your own skins and put addons in your LFS Folder

Set up your car, plan your entry to boxes, leads with or without traction control with the FZ50

And much more.
Immense variety of vehicles as the UF1000 (imitation of classic mini), imitations of DTMs, and Formula Cars.

Models such as the real Raceabout, BMW Sauber, Formula BMW V1 and the McGill MRT5

Best multiplayer system with players for all the world.

Corrected:

The best online PC car simulation. The best multiplayer system. The most realistic physics. The best tyre and suspension physics.

Championship Leagues such as CTRA, Original LFS League, World Series...

Make your own skins and put addons into your LFS Folder

Set up your car, plan your entry to (pit(?)) boxes, leads with or without traction control with the FZ50

And much more.
Immense variety of vehicles such as the UF1000 (imitation of classic mini), imitations of DTMs, and Formula Cars.

Models such as the real Raceabout, BMW Sauber, Formula BMW V1 and the McGill MRT5

The best multiplayer system with players from all around the world.
Quote from JO53PHS :Is it too late to change the covers now?

Corrected:

The best online PC car simulation. The best multiplayer system. The most realistic physics. The best tyre and suspension physics.

Championship Leagues such as CTRA, Original LFS League, World Series...

Make your own skins and put addons into your LFS Folder

Set up your car, plan your entry to (pit(?)) boxes, leads with or without traction control with the FZ50

And much more.
Immense variety of vehicles such as the UF1000 (imitation of classic mini), imitations of DTMs, and Formula Cars.

The best multiplayer system with players from all around the world.

Thank you. No, it's not too late.

Some covers have slight variations in the text.

Why can be focused to drifters or cruise drivers (not racers).

I will now change and update the link.

Thanks again.
Updated first post thank to JO53PHS.

Cheers.
I like the GT4 cover the best. Not too much bling bling so it represents LFS very well.

Don't get me wrong, the other ones look also very nice but I prefer simple but effective pictures.
Nice work.
Every time I see Lynce's posts I know that it will have nice things.
wow these are great if lfs ever goes in stores lynce should make the covers
Quote from zeugnimod :I like the GT4 cover the best. Not too much bling bling so it represents LFS very well.

Don't get me wrong, the other ones look also very nice but I prefer simple but effective pictures.

I will never misinterpret a message. Word of honor. JO53PHS has given me a lesson in humility.

For tastes became colors. I mean that there are covers for all tastes and also agree that any further request interesting.

Thank you for your comment and for all.
Awesome man!
I love every single one dude!

(72 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG