(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
-
(B11TME) DELETED by B11TME : Messed Thread
-
-
(B11TME) DELETED by B11TME : Messed Thread
@Thisnameistaken

Dunno what happend here, but i suppose you are somewhat complaining about the writing in the news part?

Well the site isnt finished and the guys that are doing it have still little bits of pieces to put on it. Nevertheless dont see whats the fuss about the writing? We know its small, its just that people are doing the more importing things atm.

btw, try ctrl and mouse scroll up/down , ...... does wonders.
Make the fonts in your browser bigger!
Quote from Clownpaint ::chairfall

What a constructive post!

You must have worn out yourself illepall
Can admin delete this wasted thread please?
-
Quote from thisnameistaken :Have to say the tiny text on your main content areas is a pain, but making it all italic is just masochistic. FFS give people something they can read without squinting.

I dont think thats all you said m8. the part before you said ffs was ok but to say ffs is rude and this post was not for sugestions on the site there is a poll on the site witch i see you already found too.
always fun with new teams
i think your homepage looks alright, reading white (yellow?) on black can be a little hard for some people though.

good luck
-
#8 - th84
making new friends kev?? :P
#9 - Tukko
Quote from th84 :making new friends kev?? :P

You guys are good at that th

Anyway that site looks nice to me, like those skins Chill out, it's Valentine's Day soon
-
#10 - th84
Quote from tukko :You guys are good at that th

Boy if that aint the pot calling the keddle black!! :P

i love you too tukko!!!
Whatever you guys have been saying there, I dont care :P
Just wanted to write a bit ontopic, even though I have no clue if I really know what the topic is, because it's more or less gone...

Well, the website looks nice but it has 4 annoying things which decrease the harmony somehow (i think):
1. the yellow kinda font together with the grey font in the banner. Try to make the font in the same color as the logo, Im sure it'll look nicer.
2. the orange font could be in red, but as this will be too dark - it should be white.
3. google ads... ads -> rubbish -> crap site
imo all web ads should be forbidden and everyone who uses them should be killed LOL
4. the vertical marquee/scroller on the left. When you wanna read the text you cant do so because it's moving all the time, and when you read somthing else you cant concentrate because the movement tells your brain that it is important, so your eyes will look at it and notice that it isnt

another thingie:
In the forum, you have got really yellow font color, this looks strange, but fits into the yellow design anyhow... not together with your banner, though. But I guess you dont want to change your skins and team colors, so you should try to get some better stylesheets for this forum and test them.

hope this helps anyhow
if any feedback that is more like it....Kev lets start again m8 eh? And orion i really want ot change the font of my site and make it bigger and diff colors and so on but i dont know how to do it lol....I am a noob so websites and thats the best i could do....Did a little change to it if you go back.
-
I'd rather use something else than a standard-PHPNuke-layout... But that's not my choice... Other than that, it doesn't look that bad...
Humm not bad....But we made a few changed to our site....Tell me what you think of it now? ORION i know you know a good bit about web design but do you know anything about calendar mods and blocks? I am wanting to have a claendar were i have admin control and can add events but i dont have a clue were to start. Can you help?
much better!

about the calendar... well I guess you should browse the phpnuke site and look for some kind of mod. Otherwise you can use google and try to find some script, but I have no idea how/if you can implement additional php code into the phpnuke code. Maybe it's possible to put an iframe in there.
Hi,

When I open the forum in Firefox 1.0.7, it opens this in the "Lates Forum Posts" box, which is quite small to show the full forum!

In IE it works ok.
It works everything fine with FireFox V1.5. 1.07 has some probs.
I am trying to see if there is a fix for the firefox problem so i can get it sorted out. I will keep you posted.

ITEK Racing Team
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG