The online racing simulator
ATC Team 2006 Skins
(8 posts, started )
ATC Team 2006 Skins
The ATC Team 2006 Skins are now FINISHED

Every skin has been created by ATC Pickaxe and personalized using ATC Quicksilvers original design as a template. in total having to make over 300 Modifications. (18 cars, 17 members.. you do the math)

These skins now mark a change in the ATC, with them out the way we can focus on doing more activities as a team, Joining events, starting the ATC 60 Lap GP's again.

A big Thankyou goes to ATC Pickaxe for all of his hard work these last few weeks.

Please try your very best not to crash while looking at out new skins.

Let us know what you think
thats the thumbnail that you linked to....
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Whoops. sorted now
Those look great!!
Nice skins and nice render. Who did the render, and do you think there is any chance of them releasing the scene file for other teams (read: me!)
Pickaxe done the skins and the render.. and yes. it is likely he will. (i assume u mean the scenes?)

I will refer him to this thread.
Hello all! Glad you like the skins.

As for the render scene, all but 2 cars (LX6/RB4) were scenes from digiserv merged together onto a larger scene. The other 2 I found through threads on the Master Skinnerz forum.

I don't have the time or talent to do a render from scratch so I 'cheated' by using ready-made scenes.

If I had done everything from scratch I'd release it in a heartbeat but since those cars were the work of other people I wouldn't feel right about making a public release of that scene.

I will get a hold of someone from dSRV and see if I can send it to people who want it via PM or e-mail and get back to you with an update.
No problem mate. I already have all of dSRC's scenes

I guess I could go through each one and change it to vRay and improve all the materials (I don't like chrome wheels, and a few things in them aren't to my own weird personal taste), but I thought if yours was a bespoke scene then I'd ask.

However, it is still a great scene and perhaps it could be adapted for a public release by Ian.H as a team render scene. Hell, I might even try to make one myself at the weekend and publically release it (so that people can laugh at me).

*imports CMX's*

ATC Team 2006 Skins
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG