The online racing simulator
[Req] Wheel rims reflection
(9 posts, started )
hi i see in one video on youtube a reflection effect on rims and some other thing more realistic i ask to the video owner and he say its a mod and he found that in lfs official forum but i dont see any thread for that :s its not a reflection mod for the car but for the rims like chrome so i want that mod but i dont know where will i find that :s so i post a request if anyone know where can i have the mod please tell me

sorry for my english

there's the video http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=u7URj7eiVq8
Quote from FaFaDOD :hi i see in one video on youtube a reflection effect on rims and some other thing more realistic i ask to the video owner and he say its a mod and he found that in lfs official forum but i dont see any thread for that :s its not a reflection mod for the car but for the rims like chrome so i want that mod but i dont know where will i find that :s so i post a request if anyone know where can i have the mod please tell me

sorry for my english

there's the video http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=u7URj7eiVq8

only thing i can think of is the color slides in the garage, to make a chromy look...ist the second tab and those 4 sliders adjust the hood/roof/trunk-sides-rims/spokes and "edge"(dont know the english word:shrug

i dont know which of those colors that is on the first slider etc..but just play around
thanks
thanks alot

but i dont know how i will set that i know how to remove the bloom (caus i lag when i use them) but i dont know how to put the chrome reflection i see no difference with the rims :s
I think it's a reflection mod dough...I have the same thing, once I put the HI RES reflection mod, my rims changed to that. But I'm not really sure dough, cause I have been changing so many things.
that´s my video

The only mod that I have is the hi - res pack, and then in the "cfg" file change "Car Shine" to 1.00
mhh
ok its already at 1.00 :s and i'v the hi res mod :s

maybe its caus i use Live for speed s2 alpha 0.5x i'm a xrt lover lol
#8 - 13OB
Quote from FaFaDOD :maybe its caus i use Live for speed s2 alpha 0.5x...

Yeah it is because you have patch X. The new patches Y and Z shiny wheels.

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG