The online racing simulator
Is Scawen still around?
(7 posts, closed, started )
Is Scawen still around?
I can't believe Scawen is still around the forum.

He spent almost 6 months creating a really great new patch along with Victor and Eric, and it's Summertime, so he is supposed to go on a big vacation to some nice caribbean islands, lying on a beach under a palm tree, drinking coconut water, and basically doing nothing. (and don't forget being hand fed by some nice, hot, native girl )...

But he is still here instead.

So, Scawen, if you're reading this, go on, you definitely deserve it. We can look after ourselves here (err...can we?).

About LFS, we can wait, right?
Scawen has no deadlines so i am guessing he can take a break whenever he feels like it. He does definitely deserve one but then again, who am i to say what he does and doesn't deserve!
Quote from jonny__27 :I can't believe Scawen is still around the forum.

He spent almost 6 months creating a really great new patch along with Victor and Eric, and it's Summertime, so he is supposed to go on a big vacation to some nice caribbean islands, lying on a beach under a palm tree, drinking coconut water, and basically doing nothing. (and don't forget being hand fed by some nice, hot, native girl )...

But he is still here instead.

So, Scawen, if you're reading this, go on, you definitely deserve it. We can look after ourselves here (err...can we?).

About LFS, we can wait, right?

to go to the caribbean he needs money because there are no "demo airlines", so if you really want him to go on vacation buy S2 license!
Yeah demo racer, get a S2 license to thank Scawen for taking your XRT and giving you a FBM instead.
Quote from [plidex] mateo :to go to the caribbean he needs money because there are no "demo airlines", so if you really want him to go on vacation buy S2 license!

why dont i see planes? (
Finding time for a holiday when you work for yourself is actually harder than it is when you have an employer. Although I'm sure Scawen has more motivation than I do because he's got two nippers to entertain.

I'm trying to plan a holiday at the moment and it is vexing me quite hugely. Thinking about Slovenia. Is Slovenia a bad idea?
This thread is closed

Is Scawen still around?
(7 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG