The online racing simulator
XRT Carbon Dashboard
(15 posts, started )
XRT Carbon Dashboard
After the XFG carbon dashboard, i decided to make one for the XRT too. This one looks much better in my opinion

please comment I'd like to know what you think of it.

File:
Click Here or Here
Link to XFG Carbon Dash:

Click Here
Bigger screenshot!
remove .th from link.
Quote from Amynue :Bigger screenshot!

lol, when i made this topic i told my buddy that i'd add >> Click image for fullsize<< cuz there were always people who would react exactly like you do.. but i think even when you feed them the goods, they still wont read
Cool looking dashboard

PS: Imageshack sucks!
People should make acco to photobucket, its the best.
Quote from dutchshogun :lol, when i made this topic i told my buddy that i'd add >> Click image for fullsize<< cuz there were always people who would react exactly like you do.. but i think even when you feed them the goods, they still wont read

It didn't do anything when i clicked
rehost the file. the server is way to slow and it wont complete the download
Quote from The Radness :It didn't do anything when i clicked

well, there must be something wrong with your browser. Everything is working fine here.

Quote from GleysonFalavigna :rehost the file. the server is way to slow and it wont complete the download

same here: There must be something wrong with your browser. Everything is working fine here.

Ill try and fix the issues and rehost everything, but i'm gonna sleep now, it's 4:31 in the morning, so i better get some rest
OK, i rehosted everything, the Screenshot to Photobucket, and the file to filefront. I hope everything will work fine now
Quote from dutchshogun :OK, i rehosted everything, the Screenshot to Photobucket, and the file to filefront. I hope everything will work fine now

i can't download it on the site, please post other download site or download link please
Quote from V3N0UM :i can't download it on the site, please post other download site or download link please

i added the old link, i hope one of the two works for you
do blinkers work?
No.. :P

XRT Carbon Dashboard
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG