The online racing simulator
storm-servers closing
(12 posts, started )
storm-servers closing
To all storm-servers customers with regret we announce the closure of storm-servers
We know this is sudden and with no notice but as you are aware we have been receiving problem after problem
We have tried our best to fix these problems (by moving data centres etc.)But all the new problems are the final straw
Please will you stop all PayPal subscription payments (if you subscribe) as we cannot stop them our end
we are very sorry about this but we have disused it an figured out there is no other option
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to raise a support ticket

Thank you for all your custom and once again very sorry
#2 - CSF

How long till shut down then? Some have events on your servers in the next 24 hours.
if you raise a ticket we wil sort somthing out
wow, this is a surprise... if I had known this before I took the deal of 500 servers...
Let me be the first to thank you for your hosting and out of hours support, It is sad that the problems you were having were down to your host, and not yourselves..

we hope you find a better host and return with amazing deals that you offer

thanks again
Mick
We will leave the servers running as long as we can, but there will be no addons running on the server
I just paid for next month last sunday.... will the server at least run until the end of my subscription? (end of august)
well, thats is very

thanks to all StormServers team, and support....

we appreciated all the patience with our community...

we hope to StormServers open again soon

Best Wishes
Thanks for all...
Regards

Ernesto and LFSCR community
Thx for your hosting, although the servers were often down, the support was always very fast and helpful!

To bad that it was going to the end.

Thx to the whole team from CTDD-Racing.

Sil3nc3r-
This is a really bad news. I know you guys went thru some issues but I was really happy with you guys' service, never regret.
That really sucks. As mentioned support was always really fast and helpfull.. some downs with the servers but most of the time quality service.

Thank you and bye
-
Cheap Lfs Dedicated Server (New Balance 2) DELETED by Bob Smith : this is not the place to advertise servers
Quote from kamo2000 :That really sucks. As mentioned support was always really fast and helpfull.. some downs with the servers but most of the time quality service.

Thank you and bye

+1

Yeah, it was sad to see my website go up in flames this morning. It was good while it lasted, thanks to Phil (the salesman/tutorial guy) who set me up with everything I needed.

storm-servers closing
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG