The online racing simulator
How to get rims on lfs ?
(11 posts, started )
How to get rims on lfs ?
Hello guys, im really tired of being searching how to put some rims on lfs patch V, i have the files on my computer but in wich file in lfs\data should i put them in ? And when i start lfs what would i do to get them on my Xrt ? God damn im so pleased if somebody can help me with that.....

I got s2-licens to if anybode wonder!

Thank you!

// Kristian
BeSpoke ?
this question might(probably) has been asked already but is anything happening with Patch Z for Bespoke?
Yee it's bespoke im talking about, i download 4 different rims, but where in lfs should i put them to use them in lfs ? that's the question
as far as i know it only works with V or X. It defiantly doesn't work for Y or Z though and i wouldn't suggest using v or x since the severs are down( and they are very old ). XRG has sweet rims in Z

tibble that is one serious sig!
But i got Patch V .....And i still don't know in wich file i have to put the bespoke
Make a new folder in the Lfs folder.. Put in your files there (to find it much quicker). Start LFS.
Open bespoke and find your new "rim" folder and chose a set of rims. Then right betwen the "FILE" and "VIEW" u will find somthing called lfs.. Push it and you will see "Import from lfs" and "Export from lfs".. Just push export and bobs your uncle... Done..
And bespoke should be put in the main lfs folder..
Ey man, thank you very mutch dude......Im driving now with rims, thanks for the helping you know sweden and denmark understand eatch other well
#9 - kwax
hi, Tried this and it says 'cannot validate lfs license' I have s2.
language in english?
BeSpoke does not require English language, it was only the poorly coded LFSTweak that needed that.

andylec has told me he doesn't have time to update BeSpoke anymore, and offered for me to take the project on, but didn't want to share any of his existing source, and I don't want to re-create it from scratch, so I can't see a lot happening with it atm.

How to get rims on lfs ?
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG