The online racing simulator
AU1 Multiplayer Race Track - PICTURES INCLUDED!
TRACK ONE

NAME: AU1_SubUrbanSprint (can't think of good name)

PURPOSE: Multiplayer and SinglePlayer racing

DESCRIPTION: Tight track, wide road, start grid inclusive, many overtaking opertunities, three bedrooms, most cars work, good fun, offers over £150,000

T's&C's: If you edit this track (which you may), please re-upload it as it is still public, and still partly my work. Also, you must have fun!

ENJOY!

P.S. The start gate is so you can line up at the start grid. A rolling lap may be required to get into position, so for a ten lap race, give 11 laps, one to get to the grid. If there was no start grid, you would all end up at the normal start position, and couldn't get in, so don't moan.

P.P.S. I have attached an FXR set, edit at your own will.

P.P.P.S. Attached SPR replay shows how to work the track, prepare to start, and gives a rough racing line. It also shows my worst lap.

TRACK 2

NAME: AU1_TightBlocks (can't think of good name AGAIN, help me)

PURPOSE: Multiplayer and SinglePlayer racing

DESCRIPTION:A fairly short track, fairly twisty, pit lane included, wide track, room for overtaking, most cars possible

T's&C's: If you edit this track (which you may), please re-upload it as it is still public, and still partly my work. Also, you must have fun!

Replay attached. Pics for this track have WB at beginning (as prefix)

Also, I use the same FXR set for this track as FXR is may new favourite car, post your on car setup for my tracks if you want!

Enjoy
Attached images
WholeTrack1.jpg
WayRound.jpg
StartGate.jpg
WB_Pits.jpg
WB_WayRound.jpg
WB_WholeTrack.jpg
Attached files
AU1_SubUrbanSprint.lyt - 1.7 KB - 371 views
S.U.S..spr - 64.6 KB - 300 views
FXR_AutoX.set - 132 B - 906 views
AU1_WideBlocks.lyt - 2 KB - 353 views
WideBlocksREPLAY.spr - 29.9 KB - 265 views
Thank you for the nice track, and especially for the well-done pictures.
#3 - G!NhO
looks nice
kill car track....
why dojn't you think how to make driver can drive fast & safe?
Nice presentation, ill try it
Quote from scania :kill car track....
why dojn't you think how to make driver can drive fast & safe?

You are getting a little bit annoying with your 'kill car' posts lately. If you can properly drive, these layouts are perfect. If you can't drive, well continue to put bales and tires instead of barriers. :thumbsdow
Quote from Riders Motion :You are getting a little bit annoying with your 'kill car' posts lately. If you can properly drive, these layouts are perfect. If you can't drive, well continue to put bales and tires instead of barriers. :thumbsdow

but there must be some contact in a Multiplayer Race.
Quote from scania :but there must be some contact in a Multiplayer Race.

Thats why most drivers leave room or tuck up behind someone until its safe to pass. Its called safe driving
It's BTCC come to AutoX. More contact than there is spectators

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG