The online racing simulator
S2 and Unlock system
(6 posts, started )
S2 and Unlock system
first of all, Hello !

I bought S2 license some days ago (3 days to be precise) and i have some questions.

1- Here on the forum i saw some players asking for unlocks, if my unlocks run out what im going to do ?

2- Some patchs Lock LFS ?

3- I can Unlock my license on other computer ? Because in my work i have LFS too, and i wanted to know if i can use the unlock on my working PC.

well i think is all i need to know now, sorry for my bad english, im from Brazil.
Quote from V3N0UM :first of all, Hello !

I bought S2 license some days ago (3 days to be precise) and i have some questions.

1- Here on the forum i saw some players asking for unlocks, if my unlocks run out what im going to do ?

2- Some patchs Lock LFS ?

3- I can Unlock my license on other computer ? Because in my work i have LFS too, and i wanted to know if i can use the unlock on my working PC.

well i think is all i need to know now, sorry for my bad english, im from Brazil.

You start with 3 unlocks when you purchase S2. You get 1 unlock every Friday if you have less than 2 unlocks.
Quote from _--NZ--_[HUN] :You start with 3 unlocks when you purchase S2. You get 1 unlock every Friday if you have less than 2 unlocks.

Cool ! so that means that i can use the unlock on the working pc and on every friday i il gain 1 unlock ? that means i i l have 3 unlocks again right ? sorry for all these questions. Thanks !
Almost, but not exactly. You only have 3 unlocks initially after you bought the game. Afterwards they will get filled up by +1 every Friday up to a maximum of total 2 spare unlocks.

However, unless you're constantly reinstalling your OS you will rarely, if ever, need to unlock again. At most some test patches may require another unlock, but that's about it.
Quote from AndroidXP :Almost, but not exactly. You only have 3 unlocks initially after you bought the game. Afterwards they will get filled up by +1 every Friday up to a maximum of total 2 spare unlocks.

However, unless you're constantly reinstalling your OS you will rarely, if ever, need to unlock again. At most some test patches may require another unlock, but that's about it.

2 maximum but thats ok i fear ruining out of unlocks but if we receive weekly i have nothing o fear, thanks to you all !
Quote from V3N0UM :2 maximum but thats ok i fear ruining out of unlocks but if we receive weekly i have nothing o fear, thanks to you all !

AFAIK you get a new pair of unlucks everytime the game should unlockd again, so its nothing to worry about ^^

S2 and Unlock system
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG