The online racing simulator
Single Player Custom Teleportation & a Sound Suggestion
What the hell do I mean?
I think it would be useful for practising specific corners or certain sections of track if we could assign a start and end point, like in autocross, on a track, and whenever we crossed the end point the car was instantly teleported to the start position, and still be travelling at the same speed as when they crossed the finish position.

Kind of a training aid. For instance if you are learning a track and have got it sussed except one corner, this would allow you to practise that one corner over and over without having to do the whole lap (particularly useful at longer tracks in the slower cars). A time-saver too. For use offline only.

As for the sound suggestion, I noticed that from an external camera you hear as much wind noise as you do from in car. The engine should be much more dominant from outside the car, particularly at more of a distance. I suspect that has been mentioned before but it was worth mentioning.
This could be very useful. Somebody made a similar tool for learning the Nurburgring and Isle of Man circuits in GPL which allowed you to choose from several different starting points on the track, and they really were invaluable.

Of course LFS tracks aren't nearly as long as those two monsters but I think this could be a great idea to help new (or old and confused) racers learn
I actually see no need for this. Not that it wouldn't be nice to have or anything, but... The tracks in LFS are not that long. And if you want to learn the AS historic/GP or the city long tracks you can start with the shorter versions. Though the only track that might need this is the long Kyoto config. But if we get some shorter configs of Kyoto, no need at all imho.

But if we get the 'ring to LFS, then we need this...

And the wind sound is plain awesome! When I tried mecanik for the first time at oval with 2000hp awd FO8...man...when I pressed the loud pedal the noise that the wind makes in FO8 at 500kph+...made a big grin on my face Insane, I know.

And I didn' even mention once any jokes about using this feature on oval...
I've been praying for that teleportation thingy, sure would help a lot.

Especially for long tracks with a few nasty corners. (like westhill)
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG