The online racing simulator
Chicagoland
(20 posts, started )
Chicagoland
Kyle busch FTL Vickers was so close!
kyle busch is getting anoying winning all the freaking time... i don't like m&m's anymore..
Kyle busch is just an ass, would rather have seen johnson or vickers(FTW!) win... Thought it was funny as hell how he tried to be cocky by going in the grass, then preceded to get stuck.
i think his can has something wrong with it.
Quote from SidiousX :Kyle busch is just an ass, would rather have seen johnson or vickers(FTW!) win... Thought it was funny as hell how he tried to be cocky by going in the grass, then preceded to get stuck.

lol i was at the sears point race, when he won everyone was pissed off. no one went home satisfied.
Dude's on a tear this season. Might be an a-hole, but he sure can drive.
I wonder if he's still serious about getting into F1
#8 - SamH
Quote from lizardfolk :I wonder if he's still serious about getting into F1

About as serious as F1 is about keeping him out We already have a Mosley.. don't need another moron
that would be horrible, him in F1
#10 - JCTK
Quote from lizardfolk :I wonder if he's still serious about getting into F1

all the prize money in NASCAR should be able to keep him uninterested about F1... I hope~!

PS. and the good thing is, does NASCAR still wipe the points for the top 10 when they enter the chase for the cup this year~?
Quote from JCTK :all the prize money in NASCAR should be able to keep him uninterested about F1... I hope~!

PS. and the good thing is, does NASCAR still wipe the points for the top 10 when they enter the chase for the cup this year~?

Yes, but they add 10 for each win, and he has how many? 7?
#12 - JCTK
Quote from PMD9409 :Yes, but they add 10 for each win, and he has how many? 7?

ouch... doesn't works out as well as I hope...
yes autosport also has his wins count at 7...
I don't know why everyone hates on Kyle Busch so much, I don't mind him at all. I think his comment about making the fans cry on the way home was my favorite quote of the season so far.
Hes an ****... I don't like JR that much(I think hes overrated) But that was messed up when he spun out JR at richmond, I was there when it happened. Here's a vid for you that didn't see it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0v6vnSARdF8
Quote from SidiousX :Hes an ****... I don't like JR that much(I think hes overrated) But that was messed up when he spun out JR at richmond, I was there when it happened. Here's a vid for you that didn't see it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0v6vnSARdF8

If Kyles an ****....what the heck does that make Tony Stewart.
Quote from UncleBenny :I don't know why everyone hates on Kyle Busch so much, I don't mind him at all. I think his comment about making the fans cry on the way home was my favorite quote of the season so far.

I think more people hate him because of how he acts (patience also) because they can't hate on the driving he can do. I'll post some examples of why people might hate him.

Takes out 2 guys that are runn ... ip (top 5) when he isn't.

Takes out points leader (start at 4:30).

Wins in them, but...

But I think the quote of the season is this (1:10).

Of course it's only 4 videos, but I bet there is about 40 more.
Best Kyle Busch video is the one where he goes to take a sip of his Gatorade after a race but the top is still on it, I've got it favorited but can't get to YouTube from work.
Yeah, I saw it while looking for others, shame it's only 2 seconds long.
Quote from SidiousX :lol I hate tony as well XD

Tony is our generation's AJ Foyt. Some might hate him, but he's still better than you.

Chicagoland
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG