The online racing simulator
DecalWare Racing Event - Go Karting
DecalWare Racing are organising a go karting event for the LFS community to participate in. The go karting track we have chosen to hold this event is Rayleigh Karting in Essex.

We currently only have 7 places to offer as 3 DecalWare Racing members have already reserved places. However, dependant on interest we may be able to book more places.

The track its self is a good one as I have been there myself previously and the layout is below.

All karts have Honda 200cc 4 stroke low emission petrol engines fitted with catalytic converter exhausts.
The centrifugal clutch gives simple two pedal automatic control. For added safety the latest wraparound bumper systems are fitted along with brake lights.

At the minute it looks like we will be opting for their package for between 7-10 drivers which is as follows:

[CENTER]FORMULA SPRINT[/CENTER]
[CENTER] (Minimum 7, maximum 10 drivers)[/CENTER]
[CENTER] 15 practice laps 15 qualifying laps[/CENTER]
[CENTER] 30 lap final with trophy for the winner[/CENTER]
[CENTER] [/CENTER]
[CENTER] £32 per driver[/CENTER]

However, this could change to a different package depending on interest. If more people want to come we can change the package to offer more places but the price might change slightly.

The location is in Rayleigh, Essex. It is easily accesible from a local rail station and also via M25.

Google Maps

At present we only have 3 participants and these are as follows:

Name (LFS User):
Declan (DeclanJ)
Aaron (AaronH)
James (James.ricketts)
**Available Space**
**Available Space**
**Available Space**
**Available Space**
**Available Space**
**Available Space**
**Available Space**

We will require you to pay us via PayPal/Bank Transfer beforehand. I know you will not be willing to hand £32 to a stranger so if you have any issues you can contact Declan or Aaron:

Declan:
Mobile: (++44) 07853197899
MSN: [email protected]
E-mail: [email protected]

Aaron
MSN: [email protected]
E-mail: [email protected]

Thanks for your time and reserve your place now

Show us if you are as good on a real track.
We've got a karting meet already organised for about 6 weeks time. Once is enough for now, although certainly next year i'd like one nearer home that's for sure!

I was going to suggest Daytona in Milton Keynes for next year, it's an awesome track (designed by James Hunt) with good facilities by UK standards.

I'll do indoor karting, but it's a sport unto itself - if I want to prove myself on a real track then it has to be in the great outdoors! However, if this fills up enough and it's not too close to the existing kart meet I might come along as well.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG